Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Drasticly Changes are needed!

In my opinion the choice is like an injection reader considering if people who don't like the spam use this filter they will see us with very little spam and see what we are casting (when we don't know what point the spam filter will be at for him) so he may see every single thing that we are casting..

If that's how it's going to be it should just stay like this or add a few more wops per sec

I said that the wop wont be change from an "XUO point of view" and that not seeing wops will have a slight disadvantage.

I also said that there is no need to explain it in further detail nowBig Grin

As Taran said, he wants ppl to help him to "fix" economy... so I think we need to point what we think is wrong, can be better or be added.

The problem I think we have now is lack of products... almost all vendors in vendor mall sell:
-armors
-weaps with power ups
-mounts (the same in all vendors, and a lot of them)
-potions (shrink, mana and g-heal basicaly)
-scrolls
-some stuff that anyone buy (paints, bones, pillows... all that "recovered from shipwreck" things)

And I am always looking for different items, that already exists but I dont see anyone selling them like:
-high carpentry tables
-armoire
-pentagram
-decorating plants (I even dont know how we get seeds here)

And others that I've already suggested somewhere:
-carpets
-that heads of animals to put on walls (dont remember the name :neutralSmile
-others that i dont remember...

Well, you can say that I look only for deco items but, other items can be found easily and these ones cant... I only know Murry's vendor that sometimes have deco plants there.

I think the items that already exists but I dont see them, the staff cant fix, but adding other ones would be nice craftable or not, maybe some monster loot with these exotical items, and staff can do this!

I think the problem isn't the staff or adding items or fixing scripts, the problem is the players that over price some simple items (spinning wheel, loom are 15k+) and putting some items that I think they should be rare and expensive, very cheap like mounts.

This is my point of problem in economy.

I'm on top of it!

taxidermykit is teh name of the item you use to put the head of a animal on a plank Tongue

one person who can do all the things mentioned above is rabbi, send him a PM or someone else with a highskilled carpentry Big Grin

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Odium Wrote:taxidermykit is teh name of the item you use to put the head of a animal on a plank Tongue

one person who can do all the things mentioned above is rabbi, send him a PM or someone else with a highskilled carpentry Big Grin

it says that I dont have any idea to how to use that... and about rabbi, I think you GMs should not improve any player saying to me to look after him

I'm on top of it!

Pedro,

Taxidermy kits normally require at least a Master Carpenter to use (don't know for sure about this server, since a number of skill requirements seem different).

You'll either need to train Carpentry up yourself, or find someone else to do it.

Whisper

PedroDiLara Wrote:it says that I dont have any idea to how to use that... and about rabbi, I think you GMs should not improve any player saying to me to look after him

When it's well-known that I'm really the only high carp char that makes things for people, it's recommended that you listen to whoever points you in the right direction.

It's not a system of kickbacks, just common knowledge.

Regards.

Rabbi Samild Wrote:When it's well-known that I'm really the only high carp char that makes things for people, it's recommended that you listen to whoever points you in the right direction.

You're not THE ONLY, Skorp crafts things for ppl too, i think i've already bought a loom from him. I think there are other ones... or I hope so...
and I think that when a GM come to me and say "buy them from XXXX" its not fair play to the others that can do the same work.

I'm on top of it!

self qoute
send him a PM or someone else with a highskilled carpentry.

i did never tell you to buy from rabbi... i never tell ppl to buy anything from anyone. if they ask i simply tell them waht they need to look for ex. a guy with high carp.

i tried to be nice and point ya in the direction to someone.... i never tell ppl buy from this and that ingame was a misstake of me to say rabbis name here once again im truley sorry..

edit: also you asked for a someone who could do stuff you even gave murrys name as an example. (i know your not a staff) but im trying to explain why i did give you mor enames.. also its a known fact that rabbi got all skills at 100 hence he have made a post about it.

holding hands <3

What a god damn cry baby you are, Pedro. He's giving you a nice tip how you can get these items, simply to contact a GM carpenter. And as Odium says, It's well known Rabbi has GMed every skill, he did just take an obvious example of a GM carpenter.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

he have a very valid point tough. and i should have been more carefull

holding hands <3

at least now we know the GM on this shard isnt some arrogant bish ... ;]

coming from Defiant that actually means a lot.