Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Help us out

XUO PvP can't really be described in a short post...you seriously need to read an essay(which is being worked on by one of the best pvpers) to be able to understand what it "is", or PvP for quite some time.

Dang, I'm so gonna get owned in the beginning Big Grin Maybe for always. I have a slow mind :p:badgrin:

[Image: 186317photonp2.gif][Image: rendered_yoshi.gif]
[COLOR="Wheat"][SIZE="2"]Cochise[/SIZE]
The Ultimate Skill Biatch
Want anything crafted? I'm your guy![/COLOR]

Omfg stop insulting russians ^^ maybe alot of people here didnt learn english as well, but really not all of them are retardsSmile and u will be wondered but u wont see tons of snow or any bears walking arround, temperature is not about -40, and finally, i think noone would believe that, but sometimes we arent drunk!

lol i didnt mean any offense, it wasnt supposed to be an insult. Big Grin

i just meant that spanish and russians are so easy to flame and they are really funny when they get offended by so little. and since you started to defend yourselves by my little dialogue kinda proves my point Big Grin

Gang-Bang Wrote:but sometimes we arent drunk!
Yeah but just "sometimes" : )

I'll try to get my <3 russian friend Sunzor here, but he be a WoW whoreSad

Yeah Sunzor was a nice guy. Well we had alot more Russians playing on Xuo at the end... Lets hope more and more will come : )

It's time that CCCP, Kiber and all those will return.

Maka, at xuo1 it wasn't a base of small population of all countries. There were alot of different players from all countries. We had alot Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, German, Italian, France, American, Aussies, Englisch..

wasnt just after ur "little dialogue"Smile just i've heard alot of dialogues and not of them was little, but i didnt take offence or something, also i wasnt serious when called that "Insulting"Smile) my post was a joke with small amount of truth^^

Sunzor is possibly one of the best guys in the worldBig Grin

Pedro Wrote:Yeah but just "sometimes" : )

Vote For Pedro! Wink

Repetition skillgain and Sphere(IN1) guards.