Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

We Are Live!!!

Best thing about UO is set it and forget it.

Mael Wrote:man this almost makes me want to come back and play just dont have the time like i used to ;/

Macroing afk is your thing Wink

and i was gm almost everything b4 not sure if i want to do it again...(no offence but not sure how long this sever will be open and if it would even be worth doing again)

Mael Wrote:and i was gm almost everything b4 not sure if i want to do it again...(no offence but not sure how long this sever will be open and if it would even be worth doing again)

If everyone thought like that, they wouln't:
work: i never know when im getting fired
eat: never know when im gonna die
buy an house: never know if i will have money next month

We arent paying an host, to set the server down tomorrow. This is a project growing in time. We will do our best to keep it alive long as possible.

Agree with Murrdah.

I have been waiting for this server to reborn again, and now that it has, I am macroing.

The server will take a little to get perfect, or near perfect. Might as well use that time to macro some skills up.

Question about INRUO. Are your 'custom files' the taran release files on 6.0.10 with Injection included, or did you guys add new or change artwork, gumps, and login screen? Do you guys use a different client than 6.0.10?

Ermac Wrote:Question about INRUO. Are your 'custom files' the taran release files on 6.0.10 with Injection included, or did you guys add new or change artwork, gumps, and login screen? Do you guys use a different client than 6.0.10?

Same, the client 5 is there for injection.

Set up the old IN server for fun, found alot of cool things they have going on in there that i never saw on the last version of the server.
Like this Gauntlet type thing, and this halloween event thing, this weird gate portal animation looks like its from star trek or something lol.. bunch of weird quests, maybe none of them work properly..
Have you seen these yet Murrdah? any way to make them usefull? lol

Package comes with world save and xml quests in place. I believe the portal animation you are referring to is the animation used on certain moongates on the Sphere version of IN, and yes, I noticed it too.

There are also many events scripts, including CTF, ect.

tranith Wrote:Set up the old IN server for fun, found alot of cool things they have going on in there that i never saw on the last version of the server.
Like this Gauntlet type thing, and this halloween event thing, this weird gate portal animation looks like its from star trek or something lol.. bunch of weird quests, maybe none of them work properly..
Have you seen these yet Murrdah? any way to make them usefull? lol

Oh, you must be talking about green acres. Big Grin We did a lot of texture and artwork testing there. There used to be a lot more random items laying around. I think you can also use ".go holidays" to get to where I stored the holiday events that I scripted up.

The gauntlet was going to be expanded even more into multiple areas that had to be cleared to collect enough points to take on the boss, but I never got past the first stage. It's a pain to make perfect. Tongue

I have a slight problem with my desktop working fully functional, and I know this fix is quiet easy but I cannot remember how to do this.[Image: 85618602.png]

if you hit OK, it'll still work. It's missing the registry keys from the usual UO installation. I thought I posted them somewhere but I can't find it. It's somewhere in the source code for the patcher. ;p