Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

It was nice to play

And with one final burst of idiocy, he was never heard from again.

So ends the tale of Maximus, not with a bang.. but with an eruption of laughter.

Habibi Jones Wrote:Wow Max... Just wow...
Lamby Wrote:^wow.

hey guys, stop saying wow... some people are born mentally retarded...
[Image: 054.png]

Roundeye Wrote:And with one final burst of idiocy, he was never heard from again.

So ends the tale of Maximus, not with a bang.. but with an erruption of laughter.

^ Love

Hahahahahahaha!! A few good laughs on this forum. Keep it up!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pot_calling...ttle_black

Quote:The phrase "The pot calling the kettle black" is an idiom used to accuse a person guilty of the very thing of which they accuse another. This may or may not be hypocritical or a contradiction.

As generally understood, the person accusing is understood to share some quality with the target of their accusation. An alternative interpretation, recognised by some,[1][2] but not all,[3] sources is that the pot is sooty (being placed on a fire), while the kettle is clean and shiny (being placed on coals only), and hence when the pot accuses the kettle of being black, it is the pot’s own sooty reflection that it sees: the pot accuses the kettle of a fault that only the pot has, rather than one that they share. See also projection.

Thank you. Now my brain is a little more filled with useless information Tongue

Oh im sorry for not responding to all your nerd rage, I was to busy making money =/

[Image: photo.php?fbid=335172243201203&set=p.335...=1&theater]

Lags Wrote:Thank you. Now my brain is a little more filled with useless information Tongue

that information was not meant to you AND it was usefull for maximus im pretty sure ;D

Maximus Wrote:Oh im sorry for not responding to all your nerd rage, I was to busy making money =/

Someone get the definition of nerd rage quick!

Maximus Wrote:Oh im sorry for not responding to all your nerd rage, I was to busy making money =/

someone should learn to post picture that people can watch.

I dont know why, Maybe I got a sick humor, But when I come home from a long hard day of work and reality, I used to play UO to get away from it for a little bit.. But play a shard that helped that and not make me feel like some fat ass clicking keys. But sense this server doesnt help me escape for a little bit, I like to come home, log on to the forums and read the 2-8 different post from you social outcast. Its amusement to me. And its sort of a lesson to how NOT to raise my child. So thank goodness for the complete losers like the few of you who are laughing at eachothers jokes for teaching me this. No wonder why this world is failing

Maximus Wrote:I dont know why, Maybe I got a sick humor, But when I come home from a long hard day of work and reality, I used to play UO to get away from it for a little bit.. But play a shard that helped that and not make me feel like some fat ass clicking keys. But sense this server doesnt help me escape for a little bit, I like to come home, log on to the forums and read the 2-8 different post from you social outcast. Its amusement to me. And its sort of a lesson to how NOT to raise my child. So thank goodness for the complete losers like the few of you who are laughing at eachothers jokes for teaching me this. No wonder why this world is failing

-=(edited by eru: lets not attack peoples' families)=-
And before you say something else, everyone here has a life and works!
Now, just quit at once...