Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

PvP Reward Stone

Gang-Bang Wrote:I'd like to see R/R Newbied lantern, but color of choice and you should be able to rename it ;p
Price ~ 4 tour tickets or something.
About jewelery, I'd also like it, but I think price should be higher;p 3-4 tour tickets...
And I also hope there will be no price changes for existing items such as R/R Clothes and so on, unless these who made it before will get refunded :/

I think 3-4 tour for jewelery is really too much... Even 2 sound expensive to me. I just think it's such small thing after all, what does other people think about this?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

someone can explain me, what is R/R Newbied lantern and jewelery??? please.... xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gang-Bang Wrote:And I also hope there will be no price changes for existing items such as R/R Clothes and so on, unless these who made it before will get refunded :/

And if they go up would you be willing to pay the difference? :p I have no intention of changing anything other then the warbear though.

Okay the lantern/jewelry items are the most likely to be added at this point. Here is what I would personally like them added as:

Random Colored Lantern Crystal - 5 team tickets
This would not be named and you would get a random hue when receiving it. I would most likely add this as a crystal item, like the silver weapons so it guarantees complete randomness when selecting a hue from the predetermined list. I do not think this lantern should be newbied/blessed.

R/R Lantern Deed - 4 tour tickets
This item would both be named and hued as the player wishes. This would also be newbied/blessed.

R/R Jewelry Deed - 3 tour tickets
This item would both be named and hued as the player wishes. This would also be newbied/blessed. I figure this item should be a bit cheaper since it does not stand out as much as a lantern.

Other possible additions:

Weapon Polymorph Deed- 2 tour tickets
This item would allow the user to simply change the appearance of one weapon to a more modern and personal design. The weapon itself would retain all the same properties, only changing in appearance.

Leather Dye Tub - 3 tour tickets
This would allow the player to obtain one leather dye tub, color of their choice.

Random Leather Dye Tub - 2 tour tickets
This would give the player a random hued leather dye tub.

Thief's Cloak - 10 team tickets
This item would add +5 to hiding and +10 to stealth, allowing your to get an added bonus to the amount of steps you can stealth, roughly 12% more steps (I think). This item would not be newbied/blessed. This item can be dyed.

Ranger's Cloak - 10 team tickets
This item would add +10 to tracking, adding a range of 10-20 more tiles in all directions and +5 to detect hidden, which increases the detect range a little bit and has a lower fail rate. This would greatly increasing your chance to find your prey from a longer distance before they can find you. This item would not be newbied/blessed. This item can be dyed.

very good but i dont know what is jewelery and lantern... xd if you are in game Shade, can you come me for show me the items? please...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Basically these items
[Image: sampledu.jpg]

:O lol very cool!!!!!! i like this idea.... is really good.... thanks Sir Shade...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I still think 3 tours is too much for the jewelary deed. They will be shown only on the paperdoll (unlike most of the wearable items), also, I just don't think it's much of a big deal with jewelary considering how little they stand out compared to other items. But that's my opinion.

and 4 tour for lantern also is too much... a r/r cloth is 5 tour...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't think it's too much, especially for lantern. Who ever click on the clothes to read what did you write there? Cause thats the purpose of renaming I guess. People will click colored lantern cause it's something "new" for them. Same goes for jewelery, even if people can see it only on paperdoll they will most likely click on it as soon as they will see recolored jewel on youSmile And honestly tho, I think lantern should be more expensive, cause you can see it not only at paperdoll and it will attract more attention than clothesSmile

I agree (even though the price listed I will NEVER obtain one) I think they should be higher because they will be sexy as hell.

well, can have reason with lantern, but with jewelery I think that is expensive...
Other Idea that staff can add to pvp reward stone is: a deed for renamed rideable mounts, with this deed you will can write a compound name to your ride, example:
now you only can write: JustDoIt, to your ride, but with this deed you will can write Just Do It.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The lantern should be expensive (4 is good), that I agree on, they are good looking and attracts alot of attention, like you said.

For me, adding jewelry for three or more tour tickets is kind of pointless, I just don't believe people will buy them. I mean, take examples as rings and earrings? Do you think anyone would spend three tours on any of those?

Not only will the the jewelry only be shown on the paperdoll, it won't be shown at all when wearing armor, unlike clothing, lanterns etc.

I think the jewelry could add more color and variations to the players, but it won't if they costs 3 tour tickets or more, since a very few, if anyone at all will think it's worth buying.