Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

House Contest

lol all im saying is u shouldn't have said all houses can be entered cuz honestly there's not a big difference between ours, cept his is bigger.

hell he barley even has anything in his lol, why don't i just take a screenshot of an empty static?

what's the point in letting regular houses enter if they weren't gunna be considered anyways LOL

First of all, it's my contest so I get to decide how it's ran. Just like I had certain rules when I hosted tours and staff have certain rules now when they host. If you don't like it go make your own contest.

Secondly, as far as I'm concerned this contest is far from over. If other people just took 5 minutes to take some pictures of their house and write a few lines they would win. I know there are nice houses out there because people have shown them to me and I've ran into them when exploring.

Thirdly, I'll explain why who wins at the end and we can argue about it then.

And finally don't forget one of my rules "If you insult anyone in this thread or insult people's houses you're disqualified." this is meant to be a for fun contest and there's no need to have people flaming each other over it.

lol ok 80 make ur rules i posted cuz ur contest was dead, but there's no point when in ur rules a regular house can't compete with a static/custom.

I remove my house from this thing so now u can say u hosted a player event with 1 person LOL

15 days and only 1 person LOL

LudaKrishna Wrote:hell he barley even has anything in his lol, why don't i just take a screenshot of an empty static?

How could you even know what is static, and what isn't?

The bookcases, the rugs, the benches, the plants, the hay, rope and the war fork in the garden etc. is all decorations I've put there.

I wish you could see the static without all the stuff I've put there.

How ever, this is a house contest and not simply a house decoration contest.

Ahh, what ever. I'm not gonna keep arguing with you, since it's nearly impossible for you to make out points that makes sence.

I hope there will be more entries, be patient Eighty!

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

FFS Luda I took the time to come up with something you can get a prize from if you just put in some effort and you're b*tching... I really wanted to say this all after the contest so people wouldn't think I had predetermined the winner but I may as well say it now since you will b*tch about what I say no matter what.

First of all, I know there are houses out there nicer then Lederoil's, like I said people have shown them to me. Unfortunately one of the people that showed me their house weeks before I even started this told me they deleted it because they needed money. If one of the people that showed me their house entered theirs here they would have won hands down over Lederoil. Why? Because they have custom houses they had to design and decorate themselves where as Lederoil only had to do some decoration. If you noticed in my first post I did say that I would favor a classic or custom house over a static house if it's done well. I know there's 10x more effort put into designing your own house then running around looking for a static house to buy.

Second, I said this contest isn't about who has the most armor sets, items, etc so your 3 tubs don't jump you into first place. That said, I can still appreciate the work someone goes through to get items to DECORATE their house. The decorations I see in your house are regular items you can buy from a NPC (chess board, wheat sheef, wooden chests). That sure is a lot of effort... Your house probably took you 2 seconds to set up. What's so special about your house? You think I'm going to give out 25k for someone putting in no effort?

In Lederoils house yes there are things he bought like the bookcases, warfork, etc. But other things he couldn't just run to the nearest NPC for. Stuff like the rugs, the plants, the piano etc. These all took time to train the skills to make or grow. And even if he bought all this from a player vendor or someone gave it to him, he still spent the time setting it up to make his house look nice.

IF MORE PEOPLE ENTER THEIR HOUSES THEY STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN. LEDEROIL WONT WIN GUARANTEED!!! JUST SHOW ME YOU PUT SOME EFFORT INTO YOUR HOUSE!!!

Tomorrow is the last day to submit your house!!! Since I live in Canada you have until 5am Saturday servertime (since that's still Friday for me Wink)

This contest is now closed. Thanks to those who entered Smile

I'm just waiting to hear back from Jackal on who he thinks has the best house and then we'll post the winner for my 25k prize and his secret prize!! Since there were only 2 joiners I'm not awarding a second place prize, Jackal may add something of his own for 2nd place, but that's up to him.

edit, nm.

And the grand winner is...

*drum roll*

LEDEROIL!!!!

Congrats Lederoil! I'll give you the 25k the next time we're on together, and for the prize from Jackal I guess you can just page ingame about that.

Thanks to those who entered, better luck next time Smile