Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A new mount has been added

Jiraiya Wrote:Also the top 4 are at least double the strength of the rest, and its probably exponential from 4 up to 1. I'd expect #1 slot is probably 4x-8x as strong at Ulquirra. Which seems about right for how badly Ichigo is molesting him in his new form.
I think your right, Aizen doesnt seem to miss anything lol. He's most likely noticed, but I also dont think he'd still be the #4 if Aizen thought he was stronger then the top 3. And Aizen himself is just insane, he's never shown his bankai, never shown his hollowization which I'm sure he's done, because he talks about how he hit the limits of what was possible as a shinigami, doing 99th circle spells without incantation etc. That'll be a mental fight I'm sure Big Grin

yeah he is loco ha. but i think he knows ulq is stronger than atleast 3rd and 2nd espada but doesnt say anything just to see what ulq will do or something.. he keeps quiet because theres no reason for ulq to be promoted or some shi since he never shown his powers.. liek theres no proof Smile

either way i can imagine how we look talkin about this.. crapp better stop lmao

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

Aye, you should check out the onemanga forums, they are quite crazy. Tons of people posting on theories, background info, etc. Like for naruto for example, there are multiple databooks and interviews with Kishimoto which tell extra information about the world and characters.