Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skills back?

Kepi Wrote:WhatTongue?
What I meant was that a lot of people have been macroing a lot of places. Can't really expect to get your skills back after about a year, especially not when a lot of people have been macroing their chars up due to the fact that they did not play INR or XUO.

Just my opinion though.

Smile I dont really think inscription gain need to be inscreased. No no, im not againest it, just look... I was never care about raising it, i've just made BS scrolls to hunt, lights/gh's/ reflects to gank... ) How about FS? who cares about them! 100fs = loads of time, it always faster and easier to make 30bs scrolls, then earn 10k gold in 5min with it, and purchase 100FSes...) However, i got 92inscript now, and still i prefer to buy FS, than making it..
Btw, Kitiara. U just said u spent alot of money on inscription. I hope you wasnt raising it on some agility or strenght scrolls?:p Cos otherwise u've just saved loads of money, not spent;p
And about transfering... My friend didnt transfer one of chars from xuo also. And when he wanted to time wasnt up yet. If u remember there was some bug with transfering, shard went down. Then Taran said he will enable it for a day, and he didnt. I dunno why, maybe he had some troubles, maybe not. But who cares? Im pretty sure he had reason to act like that... Well, my mate raised all skills without flaming anyone... So please, dont insult our staff dude, cos transfering system would been closed for six months already, even if there wasnt any problems with it...
P.S. Im sure u wont start playing since u being so angry, but if u will - find me in game, and ill help u with money on magery, aids for healing;p

LiquiD Wrote:Is everyone kidding me here?

My character on IN:R was Setep [Forsaken], i macroed my ass off on that shard and by all means deserve my skills just like everyone else. It is pretty lame that people are actually discussing a newbied pack for someone who was so loyal and in the same boat as everyone else.

All i ask for is similar treatment to everyone else on this shard who came from IN:R. nothing more, nothing less.

Can it be done or not? if not.. i wont even bother.. so dont even discuss with me alternatives. im not training my skills again, forget it.

It's your own ****ing fault, you have no one else to blame than you. As I can recall you said here on the IN-X forums that you had quit UO for good. A date where set when the transfers weren't allowed anymore, and that date have passed, I bet you even knew about but you didn't bother about it. As Maka said, there have been alot of people who have macroed their asses off on other shards, for example older IN and XUO, they didn't get anything and they had to live with this.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Dude im not flaming no one... the only reason everyone is soo cool about it is because they all got there skills. if someone else was in my position they would be pissed off too. especially because im sure everyone on this server knows who i am from one server or another.

I've also macroed on many shards, however in:x opened with the thought that characters would be transfered from in:r, which mine hasn't.

Anyhow.. this discussion has gone too far. enough replies and i would like to hear from Taran a simple yes or no. if no, i wont play here along with my guild.. if yes then pm me what i should do. im sick of people talking about how they trained there skills and trying to push me into joining by training my character from scratch. it AINT gonna happen... so all i need to know is a yes or no.

"i trained my magery from scratch"............ good on you dude, your a great role model.. rofl what you want? a medal.. i will say this again.. i dont want essays on why i should train my character and people posting to look good for staff about them training from scratch. i just want staff, whether it be Taran or another decision maker come back to me with a yes or no.

LiquiD Wrote:Dude im not flaming no one... the only reason everyone is soo cool about it is because they all got there skills. if someone else was in my position they would be pissed off too. especially because im sure everyone on this server knows who i am from one server or another.

I've also macroed on many shards, however in:x opened with the thought that characters would be transfered from in:r, which mine hasn't.

Anyhow.. this discussion has gone too far. enough replies and i would like to hear from Taran a simple yes or no. if no, i wont play here along with my guild.. if yes then pm me what i should do. im sick of people talking about how they trained there skills and trying to push me into joining by training my character from scratch. it AINT gonna happen... so all i need to know is a yes or no.

You talk like to everyone was present everything or everybody knows who are you etc..

There is a lot of people waiting for their rewards from XUO and now you come here demanding now to retrieve your skills back as if you were the only one or the most important guy in the server.

Just relax and wait as all the people had to.

LiquiD Wrote:"i trained my magery from scratch"............ good on you dude, your a great role model.. rofl what you want? a medal.. i will say this again.. i dont want essays on why i should train my character and people posting to look good for staff about them training from scratch. i just want staff, whether it be Taran or another decision maker come back to me with a yes or no.

lmao in my opinion i dont give a shit if u get your char back or not.
But when someone lose the train you have two choices: buy a new ticket or stays at home.

As i said i dont mind: probably the best solution give his skills back but 0 money etc... He dont deserve to get everything back cos Taran said that therer wouldnt be more transfers.

If his "clan" joins there would be probably 5 more child players?. lil by lil we get more people. And thats good for the server.

Sindern Wrote:"Arcane Stone of Infused Power" - Sold by mage vendor for 5K, gives 80 magery for 2 hours, then returns you to your normal skill level. Magery gains while under the stone's power will be added to your skill when the effect ends. (i.e. Use the stone at 60, and get 1.5 skillup, when the effect ends, you have 61.5 magery)

It's temporary, people will use it just for farming since it's expensive, and at 80 magery, you should be able to cast BS, EV, Heal, etc to farm efficiently. Once you hit 80, you're on your own.

Also, not a bad idea, but will be harder for newbies to pay 5k for a temp skill bonus only to have to spend more on the regs to hunt with - let alone being new and not having good hunting areas. I like the loan idea better at this point - but good suggestion...

Regards.

Free skills isn't going to happen, nor will I increase the skillgain on anything.
Also, this post I sent to LiquiD involves everyone who never transferred any chars when it was enabled
Quote:Hello,

If you didn't transfer your char there's not much I can do I'm afraid. Character transfer isn't possible anymore, that was one of the things I stated when I brought the server online again. It was buggy, made the server crash and very time-consuming for me to doublecheck all the skills, look for accountnames, password etc.

Sorry if you "lost" your char, but afterall, you did have over 3 months to transfer your char.

Um...am I the only one who knows what happened with Setep's chars on IN-X in the beginning? And why he does not have a current character? Even the staff seem to be missing this point...somehow he got Druid's character, a GM changed the name to Ken, and Maka had to sort it out after me and Druid proved that "Ken" was Druid, and somehow Setep had gotten the account along with a few others...hence his character Setep was deleted or something.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/

"You talk like to everyone was present everything or everybody knows who are you etc.." Kitiara

Is this guy kidding me? is anyone else reading what this guy is writing and his trying to tell me how to construct a sentence? rofl!

Anyhow Taran i did transfer my character when i was allowed too, i dont think people are getting the point of this post. I came on, transfered my skills just to make sure.. you closed the shard.. and i now come back and my account doesnt exist with no character??? i dont know what Slaquer is talking about regarding this Ken business however if this is true i would like Taran to look into it.

ohh and btw Kitiara.. if you played in:r.. like the majority of the players on this shard. You would DEFINETLY know who i was. Because noobs like you died or quit because they couldn't handle my guild.

LiquiD Wrote:You all suck and I am so fuggin' awesome. Give me my skills back you worthless peasants; only then shall I allow you to bask in my glory.

wat

LiquiD Wrote:ohh and btw Kitiara.. if you played in:r.. like the majority of the players on this shard. You would DEFINETLY know who i was. Because noobs like you died or quit because they couldn't handle my guild.

Lol let him in with some skills pls i wanna see him pvping :badgrin:

LiquiD Wrote:Because noobs like you died or quit because they couldn't handle my guild.

I remember a song while reading this: Bad Boys, Bad Boys What you gonna do, what you gonna do ....

well see u around