Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skillgain... Blacksmith / Inscription / Carpentry

Smurtle Wrote:When concerning the skill gain rate of the crafting skills, an economical question is going to be proposed: will it ruin the economy?

I don't think a rate increase will harm the economy at all. With the pushing of more armors from more and more people it's going to create a better market, whether cheaper or not will be determined by the individuals' price setting, but that aside, there will actually be competition.

Quite frankly, he is right. The scholastic endeavors and the work commitments by most of us will keep a plethora of people from actually concentrating on the skills.

By taking months to master a skill is considered noteworthy? Or is it considered foolish because someone would waste so much time on something so frivolous when they could be out actually interacting and fighting, or questing in the game?

Just because something is hard doesn't make it fun, nor does it make it worth it. The road less traveled is a nice idea, but this is a game and the people with transfered skills are going to dominate in the craft department. That's just the way it is. The economy isn't so much an economy anymore, more like a "dictatorship" with a few at the helm of the craft leadership position.

When you really look at it, is a slightly faster skill gain that much harder? Magery was reworked because of the amount it took and the incredible amount of time it consumed. We lived through it and the economy isn't affected, however; the PvP has increased and so has the interaction of players. I've seen a lot more people in the world now.

Havnig things challenging is nice, but when it's so monotonous that it becomes work then it loses the purpose behind the challenge.

Remember- just because it's hard doesn't make it better.

Looks like Smurtle is in a good mood : \ I like it when he talks like this eheheh

I agree with himSmile

Haha. I'm not always an douchebag.Tongue

I do like to have intelligent conversations, that is if there isn't a piping hot mess of dumb posts made beforehand, then my vociferation becomes a bit...rude.Tongue

blacksmith is good now damn it stop whining

aim: umba111
yahoo: deadbi_misociety44
msn: [email protected]
[SIGPIC]http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/1171/adtp6.gif[/SIGPIC]

40 replies and where are the gms?

all server want changes...

do any gm will post anything?

Kyo Wrote:blacksmith is good now damn it stop whining

Awesome post and contribution. See, this is why I act like a douche. When dumbasses like this dick hole post.

Well im not complaining, just giving my opinion,

I havent tried to increase blacksmith so im not going to say "increase the skillgain and those things" when i will try to increase it i will talk if its fair or not.

What i want to say is that I agree with smurtle that making the game harder is not going to be funnier all depends of how u like the game.

I get bored in a server trying to get some bods that they never went out and i had at that server 5 tailors taking all the time the bods. what happened when i didnt get what i was looking for for too much time I get bored and stop playing.

So of course there should be hard skills to increase but all depends of what do u think about Hard. everyone thinks different about every term so just dont make it impossible or very hard, because people will get bored of crafting, some people that like to suffer is ok, but other people will think is pretty bad the skill gain.

PS: I dont know what people will think but for me the time i spent playing is important. I live for enjoying not for suffering.

Kitiara Wrote:PS: I dont know what people will think but for me the time i spent playing is important. I live for enjoying not for suffering.

Yeah seriously. This game isn't that cool to be doing hours and hours of repetitious shit for a skillset.

Kano Wrote:Yeah seriously. This game isn't that cool to be doing hours and hours of repetitious shit for a skillset.

I think that's the whole point though... Some people will have energy to GM it, some wont. The skill is not a "do or die" skill, just something that gives you an advantage or something that people find amusing and fun.

If everyone had "energy and time" to GM it, then everyone would. The server would really, really, really, suck then.

cjota Wrote:40 replies and where are the gms?

all server want changes...

do any gm will post anything?

We have already stated several times that skillgain won't be changed anymore. No drastic changes atleast, at most we can do some minor tweaks.

Kano Wrote:Smoke how many scrolls do you think youve made to go from what you started with to what you are now?

It just seems ridiculous that people will go a whole night of macroing without .1 gain?!?? I mean at the slowest you should see .5 - 1 points at 90+ per full night of macroing. That horrendous rate combined with the cost of a blank and the regs adds up. I'd have to agree with Smurtle, I just don't see it happening for the average-above average player.

i feel you man i think i spent 400-500k on it =/

You're an animal.

Skill gains are way too slow. One shouldnt spend 3-4 nights macroing DETECT HIDDEN? I understand why major craft skills are hard, even though they are a little rediculous right now. Because once your gm in that craft skill, theres really not a whole lot to do with it here. Who the hell has the time to macro inscription 24/7 for two weeks to not even GM it? Such a waste of time and energy.

We will not die this way , this is absolution
Death claims us no more
Do not grief, end the suffering
We will live, live eternal
~KSE