Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I don't recognize anyone anymore :(

maka Wrote:Maka and Crowsi had a player run mallSad Since it wasn't a safe zone I had to have a macro there to let me know if anyone was being attacked. I also had a char in britian that would open gates to the mall if you asked him too. It was actually pretty good, only guys attacking there was Mescalito and Hector:p

With the reason that they could not beat ppl in a fair and square duel at that time. They both rejoined back then.. Plus they have never been good, which is GREAT. To enjoy the game you need to have alot of players who think like this way.

Rachet Wrote:I was a great tamer on In1 Big Grin The first one to Gm it there muwhaha. Don't know if i ever sold you any.. can't remember, long time ago.

No you never sold me any, but you did steal some of mine. :doubt:

Bella Harpell Wrote:I disagree, while it was at it's height of popularity after the safezone was implemented once it was taken away it still remained pretty popular and I'd say some of the most interesting times of the inn took place after it was gone.
Hmm. After the safe zone was removed, every time I went back there it was empty, except on a few occasions there might be a couple people there talking.

Bella Harpell Wrote:Ever since I heard about IN:R I've been wanting to come back and rebuild the SMI the way it was intended to be but I just didn't have the time to play on IN:R. Crossing my fingers I'll have the free time to do it again. I tried a few times on a couple other shards but they just didn't have the kind of community to make this kind of thing work, hoping IN:X will bring back some of what the original IN had in it's community (and drama Wink ) to make it interesting again.
Sounds great!

Bella Harpell Wrote:No you never sold me any, but you did steal some of mine. :doubt:

Sorry haha I had a pretty large clientel before you even joined IN1 Big Grin
Not to mention i barely charged anything for my rides.. and because I was gm taming.. i didnt have to try at all to tame anything, so I could charge what I wanted lol

But i think when you made it to In1 i was already pretty rich, so i sort of charged nothing.. which i guess was actually bad for the server.. but I didn't really care way back then hahahaha ooops

I recommend something to the GM's that made taming really suck on IN1. Like maybe a year towards the end of In1 they started putting tons of guards and monsters to protect not even super rare rides.. and no offense.. but that ruined Taming big time.. it was more fun just exploring the world and finding them.. instead of fighting through have a dungeon only to come face to face with a super being and once you finally kill it.. try and tame the animal fast enough before it spawns again in like 2 minutes..
I guess they just wanted taming to be challenging since all us gm tamers could tame everything.. but i think its way better to just keep moving rare spawns and make them hard to find.. i dont mind fighting through a few monsters or dungeon, you know hire some swords and such.. but not make a 2 hour quest out of taming a semi rare mount. Now if it was like a Nightmare that was super rare and amazing..or something.. then id understand maybe more of a quest..

Just don't ruin taming lol
And man i hope we can shrink them with potions.. that was reallly awesome on In1.

we will have shrink pots Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rachet Wrote:Sorry haha I had a pretty large clientel before you even joined IN1 Big Grin
Not to mention i barely charged anything for my rides.. and because I was gm taming.. i didnt have to try at all to tame anything, so I could charge what I wanted lol

But i think when you made it to In1 i was already pretty rich, so i sort of charged nothing.. which i guess was actually bad for the server.. but I didn't really care way back then hahahaha ooops

I recommend something to the GM's that made taming really suck on IN1. Like maybe a year towards the end of In1 they started putting tons of guards and monsters to protect not even super rare rides.. and no offense.. but that ruined Taming big time.. it was more fun just exploring the world and finding them.. instead of fighting through have a dungeon only to come face to face with a super being and once you finally kill it.. try and tame the animal fast enough before it spawns again in like 2 minutes..
I guess they just wanted taming to be challenging since all us gm tamers could tame everything.. but i think its way better to just keep moving rare spawns and make them hard to find.. i dont mind fighting through a few monsters or dungeon, you know hire some swords and such.. but not make a 2 hour quest out of taming a semi rare mount. Now if it was like a Nightmare that was super rare and amazing..or something.. then id understand maybe more of a quest..

Just don't ruin taming lol
And man i hope we can shrink them with potions.. that was reallly awesome on In1.

That was your idea? :evil:

Yeah I totally agree that is what ruined taming on IN for 99% of the population. The great thing about UO for a lot of people is that there are plenty things to do other than fighting. I used to love it when the challenge in taming was actually finding the spawns, moving the spawns after X amount of animals have been tamed from it is okay in my book to keep things rare and interesting.

I think combining combat w/ craft/trade skills just to make it harder is one of the best signs that the admins/devs are lacking in the creativity department. Espically when it comes to taming, keeping animals rare and the market lucrative is easy enough w/o forcing the tamers to have to rely on combat skills as well.

Another thing I always wanted to see was more rare animals besides just mounts. Rare pets are always fun to have. Big Grin

guardians loved meat ;[

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

You guys should write your "suggestions" or the things you think ruined IN in a different threadTongue It would be a lot bigger chance for us to is it then and to fix it(if we have implemented it).

You know what ruined IN?

pg|de.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

pg|de?

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Power gaming|Germany

They modified a standard injection copy and made one of those "evil" releases.

evil is a relative term maka. maybe it wasn't so bad :p (inside joke)

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]