Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Power, Bias, Corruption, Injustice

I am calm Taran, and I will continue to post my side of the story. I will however refrain from swearing. But Taran, my point is yes i am culpable victim of harassment, however the people that I harrassed have harrassed me also. So If under staff standard's I am harrassing then so was Ronald and the other people. I said he was a fa gg, he said I was too, and that is all that matters. And as Pink Dragon stated, Its only harrassment if the player considers it harassment.

If I walk up to my friend, and i just go ,"yo whats up homo, are u still f ucking around in life, cya later nigg" This is UO, if my friend doesnt take it personally and doesnt page its not harassment.

You cant charge me for badmouthing Taran and then change the accusation later. It would be different if you released me from jail and then i started harassing again.

In any case I am willing to resolve this situation. I have served a day in jail so far, and I wasn't even given a warning of my harassment. It would be different if I was warned and then if i continued to harass. Then your jailing would be justified. However that's not the case, so instead of posting and arguing and escalating this situation. I wish to speak to you Taran privately about coming to terms. I still have not been told of my sentence, and the staff are continuously faltering to charge me with any one concrete example.

We can talk in private, I will come to you in game later. You will be released automatically in about 7 hours and the jailing review says you were jailed for harassing players.

He said "you are too" and that's all that matters? Not likely, what matters is that you harassed him and tried to ruin his RP. It's not only harassment if the player considers it harassment, staff can decide that as well. Especially since it makes the server look bad to everyone else that sees it as well. Saying "you are too" is kinda going out of RP, but not something we would jail for or remove his items for. If he would have said it several times or actually said the word "******" then it would have been a different story.

I can change the accusation later if I find out that you broke other rules as well, which you did. Actually I can do what the hell I want since I'm admin, but I want to treat everyone fair and equally, which is why I don't follow my personal feelings.

But let's continue this conversation in private later, I just gotta take care of some other stuff first.

It would be helpful if you could give me a specific time that we will be meeting. I too will not be on all day. Ideally I would like to meet with you now.

In about an hour, it would be good if Tech could be there as well.

Taran Wrote:2010-02-13 01:20:00 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Ronald> Would you stop screaming poor little human?
2010-02-13 01:20:07 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Ronald> just because you are big with the words does not make you powerful

Slaethin after all the shit you yelled at Ronald, this is the worst he said back to you (of what's been posted at least). But there are certainly no offensive words in it...

Taran Wrote:He said "you are too" and that's all that matters? Not likely, what matters is that you harassed him and tried to ruin his RP. It's not only harassment if the player considers it harassment, staff can decide that as well. Especially since it makes the server look bad to everyone else that sees it as well. Saying "you are too" is kinda going out of RP, but not something we would jail for or remove his items for. If he would have said it several times or actually said the word "******" then it would have been a different story.

Actually Taran I don't see Ronald say you are too in the posted logs... Ronald does a good job staying in his RP mode if you ask me.

And I'm pretty sure all this can be considered offensive to Taran, and you continue to bash Ronald because you don't like how he RP's...

Taran Wrote:2010-02-13 01:20:11 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Slaethin> WHY DONT U JUST
2010-02-13 01:20:11 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Slaethin> GO
2010-02-13 01:20:13 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Slaethin> AND SUCK
2010-02-13 01:20:14 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Slaethin> TARANS DICK
2010-02-13 01:20:22 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Ronald> I dont know anybody named Taran
2010-02-13 01:20:31 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Slaethin> DUDE
2010-02-13 01:20:32 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Slaethin> UR A ******
2010-02-13 01:20:39 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Ronald> In fact you are
2010-02-13 01:20:41 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Slaethin> DUDe
2010-02-13 01:20:43 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Slaethin> UR A HOMO
2010-02-13 01:20:44 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Slaethin> GO SUCK
2010-02-13 01:20:50 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Slaethin> ur VAMPIRE friend's dicks
2010-02-13 01:21:29 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Ronald> You are just trying to provoke me, but it is not working
2010-02-13 01:21:38 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Slaethin> DUDe
2010-02-13 01:21:42 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Slaethin> STEP ON TARANS DICK'
2010-02-13 01:21:45 [****] [Trinsic Barracks]: <Slaethin> u stupid cock

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Cullen Wrote:In Twilight, Edward meets Bella Swan, a human girl whose thoughts he is unable to read, and whose blood smells overwhelmingly sweet to him.

What's that? Vampires can smell?? Oh shit, who would have thought?

In the Blade movies you have vampires put on SUNSCREEN and they go out in the sun and put another vampire there that isn't wearing any sunscreen to let the sun kill him. A shroud can do the same thing if it has some magical properties...

In the show/book True Blood, you have Bill Compton hear Sukki screaming for him, he comes out of his house in the middle of the day, he's getting burnt to a crisp but then burries himself in the earth and he's healed. The sun didn't kill him, he was a smart vampire and survived going into the sun.

Slaethin it looks like you don't know what the hell a vampire is or even read/seen anything about them yet you're looking to tell a vampire what he can or can't do. You're wrong Slaethin, get over it.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Slaethin after all the shit you yelled at Ronald, this is the worst he said back to you (of what's been posted at least). But there are certainly no offensive words in it...

And I'm pretty sure all this can be considered offensive to Taran, and you continue to bash Ronald because you don't like how he RP's...

What's that? Vampires can smell?? Oh shit, who would have thought? :o

In the Blade movies you have vampires put on SUNSCREEN and they go out in the sun and put another vampire there that isn't wearing any sunscreen to let the sun kill him. A shroud can do the same thing if it has some magical properties...

In the show/book True Blood, you have Bill Compton head Sukki screaming for him, he comes out of his house in the middle of the day, he's getting burnt to a crisp but then burries himself in the earth and he's healed. The sun didn't kill him, he was a smart vampire and survived going into the sun.

Slaethin it looks like you don't know what the hell a vampire is or even read/seen anything about them yet you're looking to tell a vampire what he can or can't do. You're wrong Slaethin, get over it.

Oh my god! The world is going to end!!1! A quote from the movie "Twilight" was used to prove something! Were all gonna die!

Herod[PoD] from IN1

Maximus[Nazgul] from Flint Hills

Slaethin - The epic fail of the year. :badgrin:

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:Slaethin - The epic fail of the year. :badgrin:

Hold on, it's only February!

Epistemology Wrote:Oh my god! The world is going to end!!1! A quote from the movie "Twilight" was used to prove something! Were all gonna die!

I was hoping for something from Blade or True Blood when I searched "vampire smell" on google but I took what it gave me hahaha

Eighty Swords you dont have all the information. I am not going to flame you but I advise you to stop posting since your posts are meaningless.

And Lederoil just said Slaethin epic fail of the year. That is harassment. And btw Lederoil i hope you miss your 500k mustang Big Grin

Everything you have said Lederoil, has no substance what so ever. You are questioning my failness? You play UO with a floppy hat, just stop.

Slaethin I did say "You are just trying to provoke me, but it is not working", but I still considered it harassment, what I ment was you are trying to provoke me into breaking my RP, and it's not working.

I don't think that you really understand how roleplaying works. Sure you may have seen other roleplayers roleplay that their deathshroud is drenched in blood and since my deathshroud wasn't you think that I don't roleplay, but that's not at all it. I roleplay all the time, I live into my role, I am a vampire the way I imagine vampires to be, just like the vampires in movies are very different depending on the movie. Lets take Twilight for an example, in that movie vampires SHIMMER instead of getting burned by the sun, and most of the classic "vampire things" that you have heard about in other movies does not apply to them, because they choose to look at those vampire tales like "fiction", and THEY are the real vampires that people are trying to write stories about. That's how I look at it too. Unless my vampire leader would set some rules when they bite me of what I can and cannot do I will make up my own ones and pretend that that's how it works, and I sure as hell am roleplaying while doing so.

Are you saying that you told me that I'm a fa-ggot, and then I said "so are you" and that makes me break my RP? Can't my character think that you are a fa-ggot as well for provoking me for 30 minutes and following me around? I would think so. I don't even remember saying that though.

Here's my side of the story:

Slaethin did exactly what the logs showed, so there is no need to tell that side of the story. Then Technique came and harassed me as well by spamming character-names of characters he thinks I am, if he would have left it at saying it in a private chat to his friend, or saying it once, then I would have been fine with it, but he made a SPAM MACRO, stood next to me, and spammed it every 20 seconds. Did I feel harassed? I sure as hell did, it would have been weird if I didn't in such a situation.

About Igor I have no idea what he did, but I heard here at the forums that he spammed "IN-X sucks" and got jailed for it, why I do not know, I did not see what he did nor when he got jailed.

When I saw Technique enable that spam and saw how Slaethin was trying to provoke me into breaking RP I instantly saw that these two were breaking rules, but I did NOT report it to anybody, I Just thought to myself "I wonder how long it will take before these two get jailed", and soon after that Slaethin got jailed, and a few minutes later Tech got jailed to. Anybody who does not see that what they did was wrong is clearly not properly informed about either the rules or what happened. Rabbi Samild posted several of the rules from the website and you guys broke every one of them, what the staffmembers did was not wrong, accept it and move on.

- Ronald

Slaethin Wrote:Eighty Swords you dont have all the information. I am not going to flame you but I advise you to stop posting since your posts are meaningless.

And Lederoil just said Slaethin epic fail of the year. That is harassment. And btw Lederoil i hope you miss your 500k mustang Big Grin

So you want to harass people and not get in trouble, but yet you want to point the finger at any chance you get. You my friend are immature and I am not sure that you getting released in 7 hours is a long enough sentence. It just seems to me you haven't learned anything, and probably don't want to.

Herod[PoD] from IN1

Maximus[Nazgul] from Flint Hills

Epistomology go read the last posts I have written because obviously you havent. I have adressed my arguments and you still are going on with an argument that has already been reconciled.

You dont have all the facts, and you are making presumptuous assumptions.