Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Top 5 PVP'ers

Silverwolf. Hate used to be alot more defensive since Xuo started again after the shard from Bakou and Mark (which got used by Jakko after it) closed.

The style of playing was a bit different, on defense ppl would never lose by then, or you just had to make a mistake. It got tweaked alot since then..
That's when i did get in form, with my char Dark Thunder and Poseidon (2nd char, not to reveal myself). Used it to fight ppl 1vs1.

At the third set-up of Xuo (and last) i changed my name to KingSide.
Nobody believed it was me.. (I told a few ppl about it, Ztoke, Aragorn (yes he did play Tongue), Bilbo, Smeagol and maybe someone else).

Then on In:x i started with my char Boromir.. Haven't played much. (I guess i have nothing, only skills, not sure though Tongue)

Silverwolf Wrote:PS:// and Hate, Omg lol. I remember you back in the day, you would be soooooooo defensive, well as always it was your style. Would get so upset and aggrevated dueling you lol. would just dump out of frustration and you would just counter me lol. that's my weakness I guess, Im too offensive and would die out of frustration lol.

Hehehe, good ol' days Wink

Saying that [bab00n] ran when ID came to ocllo is hilarious, most the times when smea and bilbo saw me and crow, they ran:p They did at least if they were not in a clear advantage or if it wasn't a closed of (a fair) 2v2. Me and crow did a lot of out of town 2v2s with smea and bilbo, for gear, vanqs and everything else.

Those guys were really good 2v2ers and we fought some interesting and amazing battles with them but when it comes to gank, I would think that even they agree that I, crow and ztoke/hate ran pretty much any town. We couldn't win every battle though, as we almost never fought fair ods, but we did win a majority of them:p

As a personal note, I've always been a fan of bilbos PvP style. I think it was quite unique and inventive and not a lot of good PvPers got away with taking [calculated] risks as he did. He was really a joy to fight and very often came with something new and surprise.

Anyways, no jokeTongue If we are talking gank, [bab00n] (originally me, crow and ztoke/hate, then later me crow and some friends) ran the gank seen. When Russians tried to trap us in a 3v8 closed off keep trap, they died:/ When [most] the Spanish guilds came 3-4, they ran against us two. Error wanted like 5 people to fight us before they even tried, sack constantly whined at us and essentially never engaged and that is essentially it:p

OT: We gotta stop saying "those lists are bull, the old people own", cause fact is, a lot of those old people have not played in a long time. I know for a fact I wouldn't own shit logging in today at least. I would be far from a noob but probably also far from a top PvPers list:p

Go new people!

I AM BEST, TICO AND MITO ARE BEST!!

In those days I remeber I had a house next to the stables of britain bridge and I used to sell the key to anyone for 15k Big Grin

Someday I might log in again and gank but i'd need a partener Sad

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

From my point of view, Gladiator, Cheriweri (your bro, mito) and Sauron where the best players in your brothers guild! In this order.

maka Wrote:Saying that [bab00n] ran when ID came to ocllo is hilarious, most the times when smea and bilbo saw me and crow, they ran:p They did at least if they were not in a clear advantage or if it wasn't a closed of (a fair) 2v2. Me and crow did a lot of out of town 2v2s with smea and bilbo, for gear, vanqs and everything else.

Those guys were really good 2v2ers and we fought some interesting and amazing battles with them but when it comes to gank, I would think that even they agree that I, crow and ztoke/hate ran pretty much any town. We couldn't win every battle though, as we almost never fought fair ods, but we did win a majority of them:p

As a personal note, I've always been a fan of bilbos PvP style. I think it was quite unique and inventive and not a lot of good PvPers got away with taking [calculated] risks as he did. He was really a joy to fight and very often came with something new and surprise.

Anyways, no jokeTongue If we are talking gank, [bab00n] (originally me, crow and ztoke/hate, then later me crow and some friends) ran the gank seen. When Russians tried to trap us in a 3v8 closed off keep trap, they died:/ When [most] the Spanish guilds came 3-4, they ran against us two. Error wanted like 5 people to fight us before they even tried, sack constantly whined at us and essentially never engaged and that is essentially it:p

OT: We gotta stop saying "those lists are bull, the old people own", cause fact is, a lot of those old people have not played in a long time. I know for a fact I wouldn't own shit logging in today at least. I would be far from a noob but probably also far from a top PvPers list:p

Go new people!

@bold really wish that was true, i log in the server maybe once a month and when i join a tour i'm still automatically made captian to even the teams even though i don't even play anymore lol i doubt you can really lose your pvp skills it's just a matter of forgetting things :p

when u stop ur timing isn't what it used to be, it takes a couple duels to get it back lol

Yeah seriously, a good pvper, specially if the style hasnt changed, will never be bad if he returns. takes a could of duels, maybe TOPS one week to peek again, if playing consistantly enough.

Although maka knows that hes just giving the new guys some encouragementTongue. cause when the old guys come back, hopefully if the server is a success, than we will see a lot of modifying to that list lol.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

I used to eat kids if that counts :icon_twisted:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Oh, speaking of PvP lists and such.

Jan 31st the current ladders on the website will be reset, meaning everyone will have 0 points Wink

Taran Wrote:Oh, speaking of PvP lists and such.

Jan 31st the current ladders on the website will be reset, meaning everyone will have 0 points Wink

thank god, gang bang use to play when no one else did and had like 100+ points.. imo should be reset every month and person who is in first 2nd and 3rd gets a prize or some sort like

1st place 2 tickets
2nd 1 ticket
3rd 5k

lol, anyway when Gang play he be on 1st place Smile