Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Please Read.

Balthor Wrote:BURNED! check it out dude, you say this XUO pvp is all you have, hrmm..... thats funny, it couldnt possibly be, cuz right now you and your buddies are all playing another shard with that pvp, so if its not good enough here and you XUO'ers have moved on [which you have i see you guys in other shards forums] Let us IN'ers have our peace and get our pvp, because you see we still care about this shard. please respond with something that expresses even some what of a good point.

hey newbie i'm an xuo player, i havn't left, just have a tough period in school :confused:

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:hey newbie i'm an xuo player, i havn't left, just have a tough period in school :confused:

Ok I work 50 hours a week, but I still find time to macro during the week, play after work, and then even get some time in on the weekends, so the 6 hours or whatever that you go to school a day, dont really compare little buddy. stop making excuses and log your char in. I mean guys thats all it really is stop making excuses and just log your char in whether it be to pvp, roleplay in town, macro your skills up, just go afk in the pit, or hunt, just login. you can keep your pvp and ill even try and learn it, Id love to try something new, the only problem is you guys arent on for me to learn it, I dont want problem's with the XUO'ers Infact really were all INX'ers If we could all get along and play together it would be fine, the only reason why I said we should go back to IN pvp is because you guys arent on, I mean thats fair right. But if you all plan on getting on again lets keep it the same, and i would love to learn your style of pvp.

Quote:Hmm, I certainly remember 2 skill changes where skillgains were made easier and then a skill stone was added to make skills even easier to get... I also remember going through a ton of lootpacks and increasing them when you guys were whining about how you had to hunt for an hour to buy resources for a week.

I also remember at least 3 PvP changes. Which didn't make it even close to IN pvp, just like changing skillgain/loot packs didn't make it even close to XUO. Plus I dunno how much money you're making per hour, but you can loose around 5-10k everytime you die, and if you like to gank and you aren't good at it you can die 5-6times per hour.
And I'm saying once again, I'd log in if there would be someone else doing something. Seriously what I'm supposed to do? Tracking down two players in huge world of felucca? I could stay afk, but I don't know how exactly people who stand afk or macroing would help the server. If you need high online count just add some fake clients.
Also I like how a guy who plays less than two days coming to forum and sais that noone besides INers playing and they're only ones who care about this server, even tho there only 2 of em online.
P.S. If you want try the PvP out you can always PM people at forums. But seriously if you guys see a difference between AFKer/Macroer and fake client(when it comes to help to the server I mean) I could just put my character online always when I'm at home, I just don't see how it would help

Balthor Wrote:Ok I work 50 hours a week, but I still find time to macro during the week, play after work, and then even get some time in on the weekends, so the 6 hours or whatever that you go to school a day, dont really compare little buddy. stop making excuses and log your char in. I mean guys thats all it really is stop making excuses and just log your char in whether it be to pvp, roleplay in town, macro your skills up, just go afk in the pit, or hunt, just login. you can keep your pvp and ill even try and learn it, Id love to try something new, the only problem is you guys arent on for me to learn it, I dont want problem's with the XUO'ers Infact really were all INX'ers If we could all get along and play together it would be fine, the only reason why I said we should go back to IN pvp is because you guys arent on, I mean thats fair right. But if you all plan on getting on again lets keep it the same, and i would love to learn your style of pvp.

u little dirt, check status page, then talk. i am online!

- regards, Fable

Great man, Good to see, although loggin in just now is an improvement, I doubt it gives you room to talk shit, Either way I hope you stay on a while and lets all vote ;]

Fake clients might draw in a few new people but they will catch on, get pissed and leave. The reason I say players should stay logged on when they can is because when people check the status page and see a familiar name they are more likely to log in themselves. If we are lucky enough it could get a small chain reaction going and we can have enough players back on for normal events on some days.

It seems like everyone thinks the shard will just pop back up to a decent playerbase without anyone having to log in at all. I'm just saying if you can keep your character logged in, why not do it? Maybe a friend will follow your lead and that persons friend will follow as well and so on.

WOOT! 10 people on and Im sure theyre will be even more.

While there are many of you who are trying to make this a personal attack on me (and rofl, I can buy and sell most of you shiteaters 15 times over, so who gives a shit if I pvp or not?) you continue to ignore the point of why this discussion is ongoing. You'll notice that I've actually played this game over the last few years, while most of you haven't. So either log on and participate on this shit hot shard and have a vote or delete your accounts and choke yourselves out while you wank in your mama's basements.

For those of you who aren't morons and just haven't had time to log on, this is not directed at you. As I haven't pvped, I could care less about your style, but if you aren't going to log on, you can suck my ass.

3 players online now, me docent and rabbi, but i see xiyak too in pits but his name isn't showing up on the .on Confused

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:3 players online now, me docent and rabbi, but i see xiyak too in pits but his name isn't showing up on the .on Confused

Thats the pits bug

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

Although I'm unknown and a newbie who can't even pvp if his chars life depended on it, I'll try to log on a few more times now that my pc is fixed.

Mito Wrote:Thats the pits bug

me and docent were in pits at the same time Confusedurprised:

- regards, Fable