Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thought I would stop by and say HI.

LudaKrishna Wrote:lmao all xuo haters here, wtv no point in posting to ppl who like an 8 playerbase shard. (u'll get less if u change the pvp btw, but don't take my word for it, try urself!)

I am not an xuo hater i am the opposite of that actually.

smoke Wrote:@ Eighty if it helps attract people i dont care how hard i worked to gm those skills at least there would be people in the god damn shard

i agree

I understand why maka decided to merge, he knew that he will have no time to admin the shard soon, and last XUO had just 40 people online. They planned to have large server like at was in the beginning of INX and so on, but now its dying... Plus last XUO was much more active than this server ever been. I mean, everyone PvPed, joined tours, was ganking and so on. I know not everyone plays for PvP/Gank or whatever, but when you lumberjack or mine or whatever, you don't contact with other people, thus you don't exist for them.
What I'm trying to say is that I know we can't go back to XUO(But I'm pretty sure every ex-XUOer would want it) and Maka left already, but come on? That guy scripted more than anyone else on this server, we use free host which came from XUO and you guys want to kill the only thing what makes XUOers play here? O_o

The pvp will not be changed in any "Drastical way" at least, by that im saying that who knows maybe some small changes could be done in the future but nothing that changes it drastically it has been said millions of times already....

Lederoil Wrote:Yea, and who's that? Your retarded friends who can't have their computer on over night, because their mum unplugs the network cable before they go to sleep, to make sure they won't be up all night playing computer games? Is it these "everyone" we're talking about?

Why wouldn't I still be trash talking the PVP? It sucks and have and will make people leave.

wow.. what a nerd. You suck at this game. Im better than you at PVP, Hunting and RP... anything about Ultima, Im your Jesus. Your one of those kids that dick ride Scare because Im your savior. First of all, your "mum" is on my dick too ok you ****ing "mangia caka" and second of all.. if your acually reading everything people have posted.. skillgain is ridiculous for a game that people used to play 15 years ago.. your just too dumb to understand it. Your irrational and I think you should stop talking because your posts always entail the same thing and you argue with everyone. Im flaming you because your upsetting me. First of all, dont mention my "mum" ever again you english sack of balls because your a piece of shit. Your opinion means nothing and no one even knows you exist. Your that kid online that stands in pits because he cant defend himself. ITs your problem baddie. Get used to it and stop being such a little *****.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype}.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Skillgain is hard since you can GM any skill making/doing the dumbiest item/action of a skill. Ex: BS>daggers, Alch>lesser poisons, Carp>blank scrolls, Magery>magic arrow...

I'm on top of it!

ahaha

ScareCrow Wrote:wow.. what a nerd. You suck at this game. Im better than you at PVP, Hunting and RP... anything about Ultima, Im your Jesus. Your one of those kids that dick ride Scare because Im your savior. First of all, your "mum" is on my dick too ok you ****ing "mangia caka" and second of all.. if your acually reading everything people have posted.. skillgain is ridiculous for a game that people used to play 15 years ago.. your just too dumb to understand it. Your irrational and I think you should stop talking because your posts always entail the same thing and you argue with everyone. Im flaming you because your upsetting me. First of all, dont mention my "mum" ever again you english sack of balls because your a piece of shit. Your opinion means nothing and no one even knows you exist. Your that kid online that stands in pits because he cant defend himself. ITs your problem baddie. Get used to it and stop being such a little *****.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype}.

remind me to stay on your good side. and yes we all know Led is a useless piece of shit

ScareCrow Wrote:wow.. what a nerd. You suck at this game. Im better than you at PVP, Hunting and RP... anything about Ultima, Im your Jesus. Your one of those kids that dick ride Scare because Im your savior. First of all, your "mum" is on my dick too ok you ****ing "mangia caka" and second of all.. if your acually reading everything people have posted.. skillgain is ridiculous for a game that people used to play 15 years ago.. your just too dumb to understand it. Your irrational and I think you should stop talking because your posts always entail the same thing and you argue with everyone. Im flaming you because your upsetting me. First of all, dont mention my "mum" ever again you english sack of balls because your a piece of shit. Your opinion means nothing and no one even knows you exist. Your that kid online that stands in pits because he cant defend himself. ITs your problem baddie. Get used to it and stop being such a little *****.

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype}.

:lol:

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

I love how someone making a "hi" thread turns into more arguing. Skill gain is perfect btw.

This forum has more action than the shard, maybe you should redirect this to the game instead of losing time discussing a decadent pvp system, where is other's mom or who is nerd.

I'm on top of it!

PedroDiLara Wrote:This forum has more action than the shard, maybe you should redirect this to the game instead of losing time discussing a decadent pvp system, where is other's mom or who is nerd.

haha, True ! for sure that forum have more action than in game lol.