Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you guys want?

Rabbi could you PM me with your email or something? I would like to change loots, could you help me by making a list of what loots should be changed and to what value? Wink Thanks

Xtreme Monsters have a nice loot atm

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

If you look back in the staff section when the server first went down I had made a list of alot of the loots.. If you check back to that post then you can make a list off of that to what they should be...

Is there any way we can reasonably speed up the meditation rate? As it stands I'm pretty sure it's considerably slower than it was on IN1 (when I first discovered how slow medi worked I was surprised) and definitely hurts PVM.

Quote:Is there any way we can reasonably speed up the meditation rate? As it stands I'm pretty sure it's considerably slower than it was on IN1 (when I first discovered how slow medi worked I was surprised) and definitely hurts PVM.

Ya, its true. It doesnt affect me cause i always use mana pots. But for begginers it is a pain to wait that long to get mana for an EV.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

n0x* Wrote:Here you go scare! *Hands over extra large player base!*

duurrr.. Tongue

Duel me full loot n00b :icon_twisted: <3. MSN me sometime skyline-boy, long time no talk Sad

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Is there any way we can reasonably speed up the meditation rate? As it stands I'm pretty sure it's considerably slower than it was on IN1 (when I first discovered how slow medi worked I was surprised) and definitely hurts PVM.

I really doubt that. Meditation is a mix now of RunUO and sphere, as we both get passive meditation from RunUO and have more similar functionalities to sphere. I can't remember what it was on sphere, but I checked, found it useless, and tweaked it here.

But like I said, I can't really remember any values:/ To good meditation also effects PvM in such a way that it makes the hunting easier, and that is not always a good thing.

make Magic Resistance hard to gain like old in-x..
and make it useful...

one hand waepons speed faster...
i don't like taking a sword to hit something needs to wait almost a second...
that is really slow...

the chance of better loot in hunting...
i kill balons just have might...:\
i don't like it...

enable tame dragon nightmare and drake...
if not taming is useless

poisoning in physical and spells.
that is a min delay to make damage...

eable stealing.

make Tinker can make wall or fence...
that can make house much nice...
maybe needs GM BS Tink and carpentry to make is good...Big Grin

add some treasure box in dung...
make Lockpicking have use...event bad loot

Fix the double aint maroc gump.
i don't wanna get kill by this program even i am mining with my hand...~_~"
maybe make the mining will have a chance to mine a element to fix marco mining or lumberjack...

please give a clear rule in web page...

make Cartography in GM skill will have a chance to hunt some treasure map...
just a idea...

Meditation is bad..
it only give 2 mana each time I use meditation.

EXP pot give more damage...
nobody use it...but it is fun....

make worker skills can earn money...
like tailoring...
maybe just set the sell amount in NPCs to fix marco money...
scrolls can have a better price...

make double hand waepon have some effect
Swords will have chance to drop INT for a min
fanceing will have a chance to make damage ignore the armor
macing will have a chance to have a double damage but lower than 80 each time.
bows will have a chance to freeze for a sec...

Idea again
make some stones like ruby diamond etc can add some effect in armor or waepons...
maybe need GM BS tinker EI to make a deed (50 iron + 100rubies)
for example 100 rube can give 10 times 20% chance to give a fire ball when you hit...
Diamond just lightning...

[SIZE="6"]みんなひとり[/SIZE]

Rabbi Samild Wrote:IMPROVE MONSTER LOOTS AND IMPROVE THE DIVERSITY OF MONSTER SPAWNS!! This can not be stressed enough... people are going to have no interest in hunting unless they can find good monsters that they can kill and the loot has to be at LEAST worth the regs, arrows, armor, etc it takes to kill it. There are areas in the world that seriously need to be spawned better!

Regards.

Can u explain what YOU mean by diversity? We have alot of different spawns around! Smile

I agree wtih Minax, there is lots of diversity, but I agree with Rabbi in that there are some seriously badly spawned places, and we are working on that.

Vergo Wrote:I agree wtih Minax, there is lots of diversity, but I agree with Rabbi in that there are some seriously badly spawned places, and we are working on that.

Indeed, im also in the process of setting up ANOTHER mount spawn... Tongue

A fire mustang, and along with it come some pretty cool guards with some decent loots. Smile

I don't no if any of these was written earlier: I just got 10 minutes

Can silver weapons be added in?

Is it possible to balance this out, have some new weapons, such as necromancer, samurai weapons? Balance them out, so it won't affect the game play?

When you own a house, able to plant regs, cotton, etc seeds, like 6 hrs in our time would be them sprouting?

Add in champions, lower how much gold is dropped

Newbied Keys and Recall Runes would be super duper.

I know we have the keyring, but there are problems with it, such as if you have your house key and a box's key on the same ring, then try to lock/unlock the box, or lock unlock it to the structure. Sad

The recall runes would be nice to have newbied because I'd like to be able to carry a rune to my house without worry of being ganked. Or, leave runes non-newbie and newbie keys, but let you recall from your house key to be placed in front of your house. -(edit: Or even IN your house, since the keys are newbied and only you or trusted people will have them)-