Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Here is the truth

Hate Wrote:Hahaha, sorry, I just temporary made an "manual quote", and forgot to correct it with your real nickname ;p Well it's an quote of your post anyways, sry about that Big Grin

Ahaha no worry, I just thought some wierd forum anomaly actually changed my forum name Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"He's fire and ice and rage
He's like the night, and a storm in the heart of the Sun
He's ancient and forever
Burning in the center of time
He can see the turn of the Universe"

macburger supreme with cheese and bacon :badgrin:

Galens Wrote:Heh, more like one week, and resigned on my own personal reasons, rather than being "kicked" off the team. I left because its not for me. Plain and simple. I don't need fancy commands to do my job as a helpful player. I was just as useful, even more useful, as a mortal, than a counselor. You... are as helpful as a ****ing piece of half eaten cheese paper from McDonalds.

Maxkicker.. Don't see my suggestions?

Hrmmm.... Look you moron.

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3113

Annnnnnd....... What have you done?

Lately all you have accomplished, is making me have to defend myself for malicious reasons on your part. I haven't seen very many constructive posts by you OR pande. You both lack common sense, responsibility, respect, intelligence, and ethics.

*Uses Evaluate intelligence on both Max, and Eighty Swords(Pande)*

*Outcome*

"They seem to be smarter than a piece of wood, but dumber than a rock"

Go attack someone else.
\

go back and read our convo THIS TOPIC

i already said that in previous topics and post your somewhat trying to accomplish something its THIS THREAD YOU STARTED (the truth or something) that im bothering you about because you didnt make any suggestions or help anyone your just beating a dead horse thinking it makes you look smart and helpful
just follow the advise you gave to aghast i dont think youre all that inteligent but the rest will do fine

i cant believe you're calling me dumb when you cant even keep up with a thread you started

Galens Wrote:I don't start flame wars, I defend myself from them.

That is the ****ing difference between my post to aghast, and my posts HERE.

MORON.

You people get so bent out of shape over someone's "THOUGHTS" HoLy ShIt~!!!

I'm through.

***** boy,,, come on, ***** some more.

i guess i was right about this thread being pointless and bithcy then
otherwise moron wouldn't have been your only responce

also the only diff between the aghast post and yours is his had a point plain and simple
i would quit replyin to if i was you no need to look dumber than you already do

Taran Wrote:I remember Maka saying he would make the damage from EV and Explo based on AR. It never got implemented though.
I have made them based on AR on my local server, and if the staff thinks my algo is good then I will apply my change to INX.

Sounds good. I'll take a look at it in a near future and test it out with some other staffmembers, so that we can implement it as soon as possible in a balanced way that will not mess up our current PvP-system, but instead improve it. Good work Taran!

Regards,
Hate

Its really good to see how much you work trying to make this a better place!

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

Galens Wrote:Heh, more like one week, and resigned on my own personal reasons, rather than being "kicked" off the team. I left because its not for me. Plain and simple. I don't need fancy commands to do my job as a helpful player. I was just as useful, even more useful, as a mortal, than a counselor. You... are as helpful as a ****ing piece of half eaten cheese paper from McDonalds.

wow 1 week... i worked on xuo for over 2 years, the merge project before it was made public, and inx for over or roughly a year. you don't have any right to argue with me about helpfulness.

i was the most active gm from the western hemisphere and one of the 3 most active overall. when i had time for uo i was always answering pages, every thread in the Q&A section, answering questions over msn, hosting an occassional event, taking care of ALL the french players, the 10+ people from my city alone and just about all the other players from north america.

still want to argue with me about helpfulness?

about me getting fired... i got fired because i yelled on the forums with my mortal cause a gm killed me in my house for no reason. after he killed me i was yelling and asking who killed me and then i started swearing ingame because i didn't get any answer. i still haven't been told why i was killed, just that i did something wrong. i guess im not allowed to make a page. if any other player were in my situation they would of done the exact same thing.

Eightys kinda right, i woulda flipped. He was an amazing staff straigt up, he took care of what he had too, now that he's not on the staff team, alot of the french-canadiens were very upset and dropped the shard. I understand he lost his temper but ion that situation, who wouldn't have... i know i would have gotten mad UNLESS i was given a valid reason.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

apparently i was killed cause i was swearing and being rude to the gm who killed me... only that happened after i was killed... strange...

Steve Urkel Ownz IN-X Smile

Peace . xDDDD

Eighty Swords Wrote:apparently i was killed cause i was swearing and being rude to the gm who killed me... only that happened after i was killed... strange...

i didn't know you were gm pande nor do i know what happened when you were killed but i always thought you were a awesome gm

ps. dont worry about gallen, i bet anything the staff wasn't interested in hanging onto every usless word out of his mouth and gave him a nudge (nothing to back that up just can see it hapening)

WarMachine Wrote:Steve Urkel Ownz IN-X Smile

Thanks, i love you too Big Grin

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]