Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

First castle on server !!!!

I wish you good luck to attack us, since we can teleport in teh garden. :-)
Oh and.. for all these newbie.

Coord: 2088, 999, 6.

And yeah, We will probably move it later.. We had no choice since it's really hard to place a castle with the current defined "region".. it's too strict, even a spot of flowers can block you from placing it.

Money is extremely easy to obtain, you just gotta do it the right ways. I just bought a keep, and I've been spending money on tailoring. I've also bought tons of worthless and pointless shit just 'cause, I guess.

I've easily made over a million and I didn't even get a transfer. You just have to play the game right, and know the best ways to go about things.

Hell, bought a Keep Tuesday, and have been doing tailoring, and I still have over 250k. So it's very possible that they could buy it. It is just A LOT of boring work. Trust me, I know.

Leave them alone Tongue

but HOW do you make money? I know that people can make lots of money, and its obvious you have to know what to do and how to do it.

Im asking HOW do you make money say Tailoring? or other ways? I just asking for a little help here.

Congrats, you have no life Smile

We will not die this way , this is absolution
Death claims us no more
Do not grief, end the suffering
We will live, live eternal
~KSE

We do have a life and we successfully managed to get a castle before we reach 30 days playtime.

Cool eh? Cool

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7775/uo0010yo7.jpg

Am i cheating ?

Galanthil Wrote:http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/7775/uo0010yo7.jpg

Am i cheating ?

I have no clue, but I really think that staff should check you out. Cheating or not, it is quite important to know how you got those money. If you found a niche, then that niche needs to be balanced, or other stuff needs to be.

Yet again, it is just my opinion.

Would he be posting a screenshot of his "haxxed" riches?
*Turns common sense mode on*
Thank you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What was the start of all this?
When did the cogs of fate begin to turn?
Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,
From deep within the flow of time...

But for a certainity, back then,
We loved so many, yet hated so much,
We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
Whilst our laughter echoes,
Under cerulean skies...

I'm the most active miner at the moment.

By hunting dragons/drakes, you can make 15-20k/hour... it's really not hard to get 1mil

[I'm playing 3-4 hours a day for now]

Gwynn Wrote:Would he be posting a screenshot of his "haxxed" riches?
Thank you.

You wouldn't believe the stupid things people actually do just to have the bigger e-penis Smile

Gwynn Wrote:Would he be posting a screenshot of his "haxxed" riches?
Thank you.

Could it possibly have been so that he didn't know/think he was doing something that was bad?

Being a douche is only valid if you are right.

1 mil in a month between two people really isn't that hard if thats all your focused on. Even if they are just farming, like selling things back to NPC's, this still would be a lot of work for 1 mil in a month. If I play 4 hours a day, and all I am focused on is getting a mil or a caslte or whatever to show off, I would just mine, hunt, and trade. The rest of the day I would macro, I mean doing that for four hours a day for a mil is a lot of work, and I never see these people anywhere except Nex like 5x in his house macroing bowcraft. I always see Galanthil making lots of ingot trades in game and in forums as well. It's not hard to make money in uo, it's just endlessly repetitive, some peopel can tolerate that I guess.

~Zorus, Tallmen, Garm, Syn, Senteil, etc IN1
~Seven Locks, Syn IN:R

~Admin Syn, Damien, Mary Jane - ONO
~Syn, some other random names - XUO
~Syn, Dodge Omni Turbo, Mary Jane - Navid1aUO

EVE Name: Slaquer ...sold my old account ;/