Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rings

Xuma Wrote:More strategy the better.

I agree that this should be tested, and new types of items with original effects (regen, stats, or anything new).

The only thing is, it has to be perfect balanced, and bring fun to the game. We can't let the PvP become item based Smile

Thank you and lmao @
Quote: We can't let the PvP become item based Smile

I mean TOTALLY item based Tongue

I believe skill is still the most important thing at the moment. Just don't ruin it like WoW per example Smile

unfortunately there is little variation between players and tactics in PvP at the moment which is a shame. It leads to repetitive play. When everyone wields a bardiche, and just spams FS scrolls and Pots i think to myself "something needs to be tweaked". I like the idea of tweaking stats so the limit is 300, but you can have 120 in a stat. So someone can actually be a bit more of a dexer, mage, etc. Also perhaps making other weapons viable in PvP and lessening the reliance on scrolls. So people actually have to keep tabs on mana. A cooldown after using a scroll?

Sure ill get some flamers with the "NEVER CHANGE!" mantra these people seem to chant. But after trying a lot of servers, this one is great. Just PvP is samey and expensive. I would like a dexer build to be viable in PvP, I would like a pure mage to be a viable choice for PvP, I would like many build options to be viable in PvP! But as is... Its all the same.

I will be put on a cross for suggesting.... Stat cap? =) *runs away*