Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Skill gains

I am disapointed with the mining and blacksmithing. I have to admit, at the rate of 300 Ax hits to get .1(Guessing its around that) That is truely awful. I made 500 daggers and didn't get .1 the first time. Afterwards I made another 500 and gained .4 So out of 3000 iron ingots (around there) I only gained .4

Yeah I am upset about that. That is way too difficult. It takes me an hour to get 1000 iron.

zylex Wrote:well my family shuts down my computer when im not near it, so i cant do that...

You can hibernate your pc and it will still run fully functional, as long as you set certain perameters. Or just unplug your power led's Smile

Galens Wrote:You can hibernate your pc and it will still run fully functional, as long as you set certain perameters. Or just unplug your power led's Smile

ye i know that, but my power supply is damaged. so when its on its starts to
buzz real high sometimes so its hard to make it running in stelth Tongue

How do you kill that wich have no life? :EE

How many watts is your power supply and how many years old? It could be dust in the fan. If so, I would suggest taking a can of compressed air and blasting it out, then using a paper towel , get it damp, NOT SOAKED, and wash it down inside and out. Then dry it thoroughly. Fans are number one cause of noise.(Most of the time)

You also have to take it apart, but thats easy as sex.

oo gets some grease or lubricating oil and lubricate all parts thoroughly, BUT limit the amount you put on there, it can cause a fire.

the skillgain should be like it was on IN:R. it was slow but not too slow. this is madness

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I agree. I'm macroing Hiding and Tracking right now. Takes forever to get anything for tracking.

Tip the car!

*riots*

*Burns a dumpster with some tires inside*

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

I agree with the whole how are you supposed to macro thing when mongabst give like 3-20 gp, u need to kill 50 mongbats to get like 1k and with 40-50 swordsmanship its kinda hard....

And its unbalanced that alot of people have gm magery and can go hunt and get mega money out there, while people with 50 magery have to train up and save up money for weeks Sad just my opinion, would be alot better to either A) Make it easier to gain skills
or
B) Make drops increase so we CAN buy 550000000000000 million regs to gain magery.

just my opinion

P.S ANATOMY TAKES FOR EVER. (its even slower than that old serer i used to play were u would gm 1 skill every month)
Anatomy should be Gmed in a couple hours Tongue not days

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

With a combined time from yesterday and today of 7-9 hours of training magery, I have gone from 50 to 50.6.Not even 0.1 gain an hour.:mad: I know you want to give it a couple days, so im just posting my findings.

This is really Insane.
Why I opened my eyes for this shard...? Because many old school players from NOS made a come back to UO, and to this shard.
It made me join also after 5 years!
We are now 22-26 years old, we dont have time with this slow skill gain.
PvP is the only reason why we joined.
Some of us are married, and some are going to soon, like me in januari Smile

So! Fix the skill gain! Smile

Galens Wrote:Its an example.... Grow up.

It's a bad example. Not to mention not at all relevant to IN:X :o

I mean, c'mon...? we're talking skillgain, you're talking hotdogs.

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="1"]"I LOVE famous people. They're so much better than the real thing." Big Grin
"Now my grand-daddy, he rode with the likes of TOM HORN, killing scum like you for a living. We've always been devil slayers."[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Great shard, nice project, but I would have to agree with everyone here that stated that skill gain is slower then slow. Just my 5 nickels.