Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sweet!!!!:d

Who cares!

http://www.atomfilms.com/film/animator_v...tion_2.jsp

smoke Wrote:oh em gee!!!! shard coming is up soon!! 8===|> XDDDDD

jokes..

Why jokes? You did the right thing... you made a post in an already existing thread... you didnt go start a new one... Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

I think it is ridiculous to demand or even expect increased forum moderation or even punishment for people making threads (that are non offensive and shard-related) that are basically copies of other threads. The only people who could be really justified to be aggrivated by these threads are the admits, but I most definately don't think that them having to punish those who make them and go even further out of their way to erase them will aleviate any such aggrivation.

I agree that all it is is people getting anxious about a good thing, and wanting to express it. I dont think there is any problem about it, so you all who seem to hate these threads should follow the example of those who actually have a right to be offended by them (staff), and simply ignore them.

Thats about enough, this is going nowhere.

LOCKED!
(lets pretend just this once I have that ability, so nobody else post here)

too late xd

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LoL how did we get onto punishment... can someone lock this thread before we start talkign about who would win between Transformers and Carebears...

even though we all know carebears would win Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Tabion Wrote:LOCKED!
(lets pretend just this once I have that ability, so nobody else post here)

:icon_twisted: WRONG !! :badgrin:

and this coming from someone that had the nickname of Forum Nazi ... :eek:

Elcid Wrote:LoL how did we get onto punishment... can someone lock this thread before we start talkign about who would win between Transformers and Carebears...

even though we all know carebears would win Wink

lol manipulative bastard...but yeah you're right the carebears would totally win.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

I like this thread, I wont lock it Big Grin

Well if you wont lock it Taran I will just have to go above your head.
Oh wait... dammit.

Plan B

Next person who posts here is admitting their everlasting love for me. Who will be the lucky one I can call my lover, the one that will impregnate me, and forever stand by my side willing to throw their life away just because I ask them to?

:o

argh you got to him first! I've always wanted to impregnate a man!

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]