Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I don't recognize anyone anymore :(

and i was the drunk fella at the corner, whispering things to myself, trying to struggle from letting my soul be corrupted by the lord of terror... see i can RP too Cool :lol: ...:neutral:

- regards, Fable

Lindenwood Wrote:I remember you, Bella. Weren't you a bartender at the SilveryMoon Inn? Its been like 6 years, though, so Im having some trouble remembering, heh. I was Jozan at the time.

owned it before jeb.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Yeah Bella is an old lady. Jeb stole the inn from her in her absence. She was original owner. She was supposed to be a tamer, but her taming sucked so she had people tame her stuff so she could sell it and make people think she was a sweet tamer!

Her secret is out! Finally!

Booz Firetooth says don't do drugs!

(My avatar is actually me in front of my house on IN1, I tried once to make it and gave up, but when they brought it back up last time I finally finished it)

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Sad i was really thinkin that you were a bartender and that was true for a minute.

Skorpion Wrote:Yeah Bella is an old lady. Jeb stole the inn from her in her absence. She was original owner. She was supposed to be a tamer, but her taming sucked so she had people tame her stuff so she could sell it and make people think she was a sweet tamer!

Her secret is out! Finally!

Booz Firetooth says don't do drugs!

(My avatar is actually me in front of my house on IN1, I tried once to make it and gave up, but when they brought it back up last time I finally finished it)

Psssh, I'll admit my taming wasn't all that great (never GM'd it the whole time) but I didn't rely on other people to tame stuff for me. And I was a sweet tamer! For a while I had most of the rare spawns on lock when no one else knew where they were.

And in Jeb's defense he didn't steal it I gave it to him when I left, never was too fond of the direction he took it in though.

evenflow Wrote:Sad i was really thinkin that you were a bartender and that was true for a minute.

Well I did do a lot of bartending there when I first opened it. Once it got popular though I started getting people to work there and became more of the face of the Inn

i gotta say that's pretty incredible if you have a player run inn... id love to see some stuff like that on inx. the closest thing we had to that was the vendor mall, which was infact an area provided by the staff, and vendor rental contracts you buy lol.

and that's one great reason for the merge. xuo players will get to experience stuff like that!

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah it was really cool. It was kinda neat because it was made a srafe zone, so all sorts of people could go there without fear. The day that safety was taken away, everyone not Chaos was killed on arrival, and thus stopped coming. Then, of course, those Chaotic ones stopped coming because that new excitement of PKing at the Inn could not exist without those to PK.

We also had a player-made town, Ice-Blue-Del (named after a single part of three different players' names, IIRC), which was at first simply a large group of houses surrounding a mine. It got really popular after the staff implemented guards, but quickly died about a year or so later when those guards were removed. However, I didn't mind that so much because it was replaced by even more interactive places (Outside trinsic and Outside Britain... both of which had nearby banks and guarded areas, but had plenty of space for Reds to hang out).

cool stuff Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lindenwood Wrote:Yeah it was really cool. It was kinda neat because it was made a srafe zone, so all sorts of people could go there without fear. The day that safety was taken away, everyone not Chaos was killed on arrival, and thus stopped coming. Then, of course, those Chaotic ones stopped coming because that new excitement of PKing at the Inn could not exist without those to PK.

I disagree, while it was at it's height of popularity after the safezone was implemented once it was taken away it still remained pretty popular and I'd say some of the most interesting times of the inn took place after it was gone.

Ever since I heard about IN:R I've been wanting to come back and rebuild the SMI the way it was intended to be but I just didn't have the time to play on IN:R. Crossing my fingers I'll have the free time to do it again. I tried a few times on a couple other shards but they just didn't have the kind of community to make this kind of thing work, hoping IN:X will bring back some of what the original IN had in it's community (and drama Wink ) to make it interesting again.

Maka and Crowsi had a player run mallSad Since it wasn't a safe zone I had to have a macro there to let me know if anyone was being attacked. I also had a char in britian that would open gates to the mall if you asked him too. It was actually pretty good, only guys attacking there was Mescalito and Hector:p

Bella Harpell Wrote:Well I did do a lot of bartending there when I first opened it. Once it got popular though I started getting people to work there and became more of the face of the Inn

I was a great tamer on In1 Big Grin The first one to Gm it there muwhaha. Don't know if i ever sold you any.. can't remember, long time ago.