Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Buying

Maybe it's just me, but I haven't been able to come across vanquishing weapons (non-silver). I've hunted damn near everything and I'm still not able to find them. Who knows?

I placed one on my vendor damon just East of the Brit bank.

Good man Wink! A fine purchase if I do say so myself.

What kind of monster drop vanq ?

Habibi Jones Wrote:ahahaha 100-150k for a vanq? you must be out of your mind man. go ahead and buy one for that price ill be happy to take it from you xD

Kinda cocky arent you habibi

not really, just pointing out the fact that i'd rather see it circulating around rather than sitting on a vendor. if vanqs are worth 100-150k people won't even use them. vanquishing weapons are good but not that much better than power and if a good power weapon is 10k then 20-25k is perfectly reasonable for a vanq.

I sold it for 27 k i thought that was a fair price

Yeah that is very fare Shad. Also, to the players who are unaware of where to get vanqs, there are a couple ways to get them that I know of.

First is treasure hunting. Pretty straight forward with good returns. IMO the most profitable activity in UO if you can keep up a good supply of maps. Level one maps have a chance to drop power and vanquishing weapons. It's not that great of a chance, but for how easy they are to hunt it's worth it IMO.

The second way I know of is "Message in a Bottle" which is similar to treasure hunting. You can get messages from killing those big sea/lake monsters (rare) and also from the treasure nets that those monsters drop (rare, with a few different tiers of difficulty/reward. I forget what they're called but there are elementals that roam around the ocean that drop very nice nets). Krakens also drop nets/messages.

Third way being treasure nets, the fourth and final way I know of to get vanquishing weapons is killing the necro's that defend their captured prisoners. I've found other spawns like this with different mobs defending the chest, but the necro one defends a level 4 treasure chest. They guard a treasure chest which can yield great rewards. I will not tell you where they are located, though.

Is that the going rate for vaq weapons?...hrmmmm....

I dont have a vendor yet.. working on getting a house

but i have the following for sale

supremely accurate halberd of vanquishing (make offer)
surpassingly accurate halberd of might (make offer)
surpassingly accurate broadsword of vanquishing (make offer)
silver broadsword of vanquishing (make offer)

Supremely Accurate Halberd of Vanquishing - 30k.