Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Market gets more and more flooded

Xerxes Wrote:It was a critical hit, it happen very rarely. It would probably have done the same ammount of damage with a vanquishing one or close to. and yeah 34 armor is like Undecided when I hunt either pvp or pvm I have around 50-80 depending the situation. Well mail Taran if you insist to receive confirmation but I would most likely tend believe it. Why would they distribute so many vanq silver if it was stronger than normal vanq weapon, this is just not logic.

-Xerxes

nono i believe you just though that example was meh xd

I personally think things are pretty good, I mean I really dont come across a vanq that isnt silver. One out of every 5 hours I hunt if Im lucky. The silvers really arent that fantastic, and I find that using a might standard weapon is about as good as a silver vanq.

I think the answer is obvious... make them drop less and make crafting stronger!!!

Dracolith Wrote:I think the answer is obvious... make them drop less and make crafting stronger!!!

How strong are the different "introduced" ore types, are they actually any good? I never see anyone using a silver crafted axe or a oceanic crafted sword... I wouldnt mind actually trying them out... hopefully they are of some use or there isnt really a point in crafting them other then the different color variations.

You can't make ore-type weapons like that. There are special weapons but they require a combination of 2-3 crafting skills, tactics, and a lot of rare materials.