Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Website Errors

Superior Dragon Blade is missing from the list under Blacksmith ..

That's really important... Want to make me one? Wink

We need a website guy to fix all this stuff, anyone up for the task? Experience with Joomla is a plus.

What we really need is a photoshopper. Tongue I don't mind doing the website stuff, but photoshopping good high-quality, low file-size .gif files with transparency that deosn't look like ass is a pain.

Also, for dragon blade, etc, i don't know what to put for what it does.

I have an idea actually. Tongue I'll make a bounty board and assign projects that people can take on for nickels. Tongue Like I can upload screenshots of all the horses, etc then set a bounty for converting them all into .gifs via photoshop according to specifications.

eww not gif files, png is so much better. We're both pretty busy so I think having someone that only concentrates on the website would be a good idea. That person could also add new content and stuff.

For boring and time consuming work like fixing images we could do the nickels thing though.

You can get .gif files to look just as good as most .png files, especially if it's for UO graphics. Also, they're about 1/4 of the size if you do it right so the page loads faster for people with slower connections. Tongue Mr, 100/100mbit connection.

On a side note, I'm working on some SEO stuff for the site also. If anyone wants to help us out a lot, link to us on other sites (tastefully... not on other shards sites). I'm going to work on some links for the front page to help with establishing related content and I'm adding more content to some other pages. For example, I plan on giving a basic description of what the skills do along with a basic hint as to the best way to train them.

heh, i guess some people don't know im a photoshopper lol
<-avatar pic

i made these logos for a few guilds in world of warcraft

[Image: incidious.png]

[Image: banner10ha.jpg]

also i hate gifs, some colors wont work in gifs and hassle to keep it in good quality

but i don't do website coding, hate code, I'm more visual than code maker

Eru Wrote:You can get .gif files to look just as good as most .png files, especially if it's for UO graphics. Also, they're about 1/4 of the size if you do it right so the page loads faster for people with slower connections. Tongue Mr, 100/100mbit connection.

also depending on the size of the picture itself can really be debatable on while or even both can load just as fast

Goblin Horse the favorite mount of our Goblin overlords

[Image: Walk.gif]

Hmm I need a better avi to gif converter