Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thought I would stop by and say HI.

You guys both have to realize something... On one hand some people don't like the skillgain and making it easier would probably get some people to stay longer then a week or two before they get fed up. And on the other hand there are people that don't like the pvp and would probably come back if it were changed. You can't act like only 1 of these are keeping people away. Unfortunately neither of them are going to change because as smoke said its INX and not IN with that style of PvP and it's not XUO with the easy skill gain and everyone focusing on PvP.

I do have to say though that there are people that play INX specifically for the PvP but I can't think of people who play INX just for the skill gain. I'm sure there are other shards with equal or harder skill gain.

That said I don't really want to see skill gain changed. Smoke you worked your ass off to train the skills, do you really want them to take 10 seconds to GM now so that everyone does it and all your hard work goes to waste because you can't make any profit off making items?

Quote:it's what happens when people aren't active as staff

Well I wasn't active for several reasons that don't need to be explained. But I see nothing much has changed here. Everything seems the same as it was months ago. I guess that could be a good thing.

I think we should go back to XUO and IN then we will have lots of people on. If I count everything 10 people from XUO left because of skillgain. And 10 people from IN left because of pvp.

(I'm drunk, don't pay too much attention to this post Wink )

Your really not that bright...
Everyone quitting is saying the skillgain is too hard and this kid still trash talking the PVP... your too funny.

Lederoil Wrote:Lets change the PVP-system and there will be tons of people joining. =]

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Yankovic Wrote:I think we should go back to XUO and IN then we will have lots of people on. If I count everything 10 people from XUO left because of skillgain. And 10 people from IN left because of pvp.

(I'm drunk, don't pay too much attention to this post Wink )

Have two classes pvp or rp and have the skill gain set accordingly?

ScareCrow Wrote:Everyone quitting is saying the skillgain is too hard and this kid still trash talking the PVP... your too funny.

Yea, and who's that? Your retarded friends who can't have their computer on over night, because their mum unplugs the network cable before they go to sleep, to make sure they won't be up all night playing computer games? Is it these "everyone" we're talking about?

Why wouldn't I still be trash talking the PVP? It sucks and have and will make people leave.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:Yea, and who's that? Your retarded friends who can't have their computer on over night, because their mum unplugs the network cable before they go to sleep, to make sure they won't be up all night playing computer games? Is it these "everyone" we're talking about?

Why wouldn't I still be trash talking the PVP? It sucks and have and will make people leave.

Just because you suck at the pvp that does not mean the pvp sucks!!!!

GO HOLD DOWN YOUR XUO BUTTON IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phobia Wrote:Have two classes pvp or rp and have the skill gain set accordingly?

What has RP anything to do with skill gain?

Lederoil Wrote:What has RP anything to do with skill gain?

rp= iners right?

lmao all xuo haters here, wtv no point in posting to ppl who like an 8 playerbase shard. (u'll get less if u change the pvp btw, but don't take my word for it, try urself!)

Lederoil Wrote:Yea, and who's that? Your retarded friends who can't have their computer on over night, because their mum unplugs the network cable before they go to sleep, to make sure they won't be up all night playing computer games? Is it these "everyone" we're talking about?

you do know theres a certain extent that people want to have to macro, macroing something for ****ing 4-5 days for a stupid skill is more then leaving your computer overnight once lederoil you moron

btw your "mums" gay

@ Eighty if it helps attract people i dont care how hard i worked to gm those skills at least there would be people in the god damn shard

smoke Wrote:you do know theres a certain extent that people want to have to macro, macroing something for ****ing 4-5 days for a stupid skill is more then leaving your computer overnight once lederoil you moron

What the f*** are you babbling about? Ofcourse 4-5 days is more than one night.(?) ... and when did I ever say it would only take one night?

smoke Wrote:btw your "mums" gay

At least she isn't fat and give birth to fat kids like yours.