Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hahahahah ^^ he actually got Lord on that kill, hence the screenshot

Well earned!

Hmm.. I guess i should be bragging about killing illyrio and taking all his regs and blank scrolls that he was using to macro inscrip with then? Sorry but I didnt take a screenshot. Didn't think it was worth noting at the time. Damn you Hindsight.

Sadly Khal this morning was told me sorry I dont have stuff to pvp with and was running from me.

I don't find it logical to 1v1 with no scrolls and no gh pots.. Do you?..

I may act like a fool.. but I ain't stupid my friend Smile.. Patience while I stock myself with nessesary items and I will be pvping when you see me online.

p.s. Redorb - That was a nice one Smile.. (Fear changed the guildstone to chaos without me or Illythrio knowing.. resulted in Illytrio getting killed while macroing in town hehe) - But that's why I love you.. The risks and worries are what makes UO a better mmorpg then any other game ever created.

Khal Drogo

All fun and games after all.. We aren't 11 yrs old - 16 yrs old anymore.. I'm sure most of us are in our mid 20's and above.. hehe No one takes it personally anymore.. (Well only a little hehe)

At the end of the day.. When I character myself as an 'Annoying noob' who knows how to pvp.. it will eventually result in people coming our guildhouse.. people always trying to pvp with me.. which in turn makes my uo experience more enjoyable.. So expect more annoying experiences with Khal Drogo to be coming up in the near future..

Lot's of love,

Forsaken ( I think I speak for the whole guild on this one )

Khal Drogo Wrote:I don't find it logical to 1v1 with no scrolls and no gh pots.. Do you?..

I didnt have shit yet i was attacking you. Quit making excuses it just like the night before I waited to see what you would do. what did you do? recall away. why? no clue but if you gonna war people man the fuck up and fight.

Oaaawwwhhh.. your so tough!.. Watch out everyone.. Paulie's in town.. lol fag

Khal Drogo Wrote:Oaaawwwhhh.. your so tough!.. Watch out everyone.. Paulie's in town.. lol fag
Paulie is a llama fucker i would go to war with any day.

Khal Drogo Wrote:Oaaawwwhhh.. your so tough!.. Watch out everyone.. Paulie's in town.. lol fag

Sadly trying to insult me by calling me a "Fag" just makes you look like more of a fool. I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings and in a defensive response you call me names? Or is it that I called you out and you cant handle the pressure? Or is it that you and your guild war's people but yet all they do is sit in there house all day or run away when someone you have declared war on attacks you? Whatever it is calling people names doesn't get you no where. Unlike you I don't sit here and feel the need to insult you thinking that it really affects you. Why you ask? Because I have grown pass that stage in my life and obviously we can see your still stuck in your childish ways. Case in point don't act like a hard ass if evidence fails to back it up, you killed someone afk, good job want a cookie? Fight someone who actually is there then come talk to me.

Khal Drogo Wrote:p.s. Redorb - That was a nice one Smile.. (Fear changed the guildstone to chaos without me or Illythrio knowing.. resulted in Illytrio getting killed while macroing in town hehe) - But that's why I love you.. The risks and worries are what makes UO a better mmorpg then any other game ever created.

Khal Drogo

Heh, I agree with you there. You have to have rivalries and it is definitely more fun when there is always that risk when your in town or hunting.. always get that little bit of adrenaline when you see someone running at you from out of nowhere Tongue

No mercy for any villainous chaos! But no hard feelings (mostly) Wink

~Red

Some updates on my hunt for 'big talking' Daemon. Unfortunately after several attempts.. I haven't had luck finding Paulie (Although I message him everytime I'm on and when I did find him he was "fixing his uo").. So I settled for whatever I could find.. Please reference below the excellence of Khal Drogo...