Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Starting Bids

Rabbi is the new modern Messiah. Nerf him Tongue

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

nerf Rabbi, nerf messiah. buff Theo!

anyways how much would old dwarven HQ cost? i know it's big, but it doesn't have any static in them. i just need the area.

x6048 y1349

I'm not certain racists are allowed statics, are they?

lol.signature.

Empathy Abbey (Guarded but can be changed) - 8m
Trinsic Meeting Hall (Guarded, Must be Public) - 8m
Magincia Parliment - 2.5m
Nujelm Palace (You have to purchase the entire outer wall, not just the building, plus its guarded so you'll have to check with Taran about this one) - 18m
The City of Vesper - Sexual Favors Galore and Every Rare Spawning Wine/Brew in the world. (I've only really seen players with 2 or 3 out of the many spawns that exist)

I hate to derail the topic, but are brews the only rare spawns? I've found 3 so far.

Oszkar Wrote:I'm not certain racists are allowed statics, are they?

whos the racist?

anyways, is it possible if i get that area for the dwarf? of course i will rp and write a story once i can afford any of this.

Are you referring to the cave the dwarfs occupied on IN1 Theo? If so, if you have the money then by all means I would say you can purchase it but we'd have to run it past Taran first too.

Sindern Wrote:I hate to derail the topic, but are brews the only rare spawns? I've found 3 so far.

I'd love to tell you more Sindern, but I didn't make those spawns and I'm not sure who did so I'm not sure how sensitive they would be to me giving out more information than I already have.

...Anyway, they all look the same with different colors and names and there are more than 3 Smile

yes, that's the cave i'm talking about. i will contact you in a few months once i have the money. but maybe an rough estimate of how much?

I haven't played on a lot of shards or osi. just IN1,INR, hybrid and abc. I know on IN1 people weren't buying up the whole map with mass amounts of gold. There were some people who spent months/years hunting dragons and maybe amassing as much as a million or two gold to buy a sapphire set or castle or maybe they had lots of invul/vanq in there inventories. I saw some statics bought, sometimes combining money from a guild. But it's not like that here, here we have individuals talking about buying entire cities. How many months has this shard been running? 6months? And Rabbi bought a 8 million gold static? He had to have earned an average of 45k a day, if he played every day. Now mining can get you about 15-20k an hour of straight mining. Hunting might get a little more. Those are fair ways of making money. There's just one way of making money that in my eyes is not fair. I won't mention it because I don't want to encourage it. But basically theres no limit to it, if you set things up right you can make millions of gold very easily and quickly. It's almost like bug abuse to me. I think if it continues the economy will be very screwed up and more unfair. Most of the statics available will be bought up.

Darklink Wrote:I haven't played on a lot of shards or osi. just IN1,INR, hybrid and abc. I know on IN1 people weren't buying up the whole map with mass amounts of gold. There were some people who spent months/years hunting dragons and maybe amassing as much as a million or two gold to buy a sapphire set or castle or maybe they had lots of invul/vanq in there inventories. I saw some statics bought, sometimes combining money from a guild. But it's not like that here, here we have individuals talking about buying entire cities. How many months has this shard been running? 6months? And Rabbi bought a 8 million gold static? He had to have earned an average of 45k a day, if he played every day. Now mining can get you about 15-20k an hour of straight mining. Hunting might get a little more. Those are fair ways of making money. There's just one way of making money that in my eyes is not fair. I won't mention it because I don't want to encourage it. But basically theres no limit to it, if you set things up right you can make millions of gold very easily and quickly. It's almost like bug abuse to me. I think if it continues the economy will be very screwed up and more unfair. Most of the statics available will be bought up.

And the rare mustangs dont goed less than 100k , here I see for 20 or 30k I think its cause they are easy to tame without guardians to protect it, but dont know maybe I saying a stupid thing cause I not worked on tame yet. In some time everyone will be with one and the brown,grey horse turn rare to see !

Well, when the statics are all bought up, it could revert to selling the statics from player to player. Could become kindof a hassle for GMs though.

Also, is there any plan for people who buy statics and then quit later?

They could just make ownership deeds for statics or a simple menu/command to transfer owners.

I would guess it would go back to the server and auctioned off again if someone wanted to buy it. I doubt you could leave one in your account will.