Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What do you guys want?

I think we should get some fire colored mounts in game in dungeons. I liked the fire stangs from IN1.

Regards.

IMPROVE MONSTER LOOTS AND IMPROVE THE DIVERSITY OF MONSTER SPAWNS!! This can not be stressed enough... people are going to have no interest in hunting unless they can find good monsters that they can kill and the loot has to be at LEAST worth the regs, arrows, armor, etc it takes to kill it. There are areas in the world that seriously need to be spawned better!

Regards.

Think that being more specific would help, also in regards to what you think should improve with the loot.

Yea I was hoping to get away with being extremely vague on the monster spawns. I'll leave that open for others to comment on, but for monster loot drop, I just feel that spawn loot throughout, especially gold, is too sparse. Intermediate players who don't have GM magery, healing, resist, archery, etc can't just go into dungeons and farm because it's not lucrative enough. So they try to turn to mining (which was bugged) so theres no point in spending all that time mining for rares and smithing is too tough for a new player to do without huge sums of money. Basically, the iron miners dried out because there was no feedback from PVM players who would need supplies from that part of the economy because monster loot sucked so bad.

If I think of anything else to say about that I will.

Comments anyone else?

First of all ) thx to all staff and especially to Taran for keep fixing bugs)
About wishes...;p For me nothing can be better than coords at the status page) But ofcourse i know about lack of dev etc;p

Harrower Special with a rare dye tub and max weapon would be nice,

maybe some champ spawns..

new armors like undine, mirak, zircon..

playerbase like we had before would help,

by nicer loot on monsters i agree, i say it should be easy to make money and maybe monsters should start dropping some new rare things that haven't been seen by either xuo or in.

The seiken party with seiken armor was quite a nice add to xuo2,

New rides, maybe add some swamp dragons with blacksmithable colors like we had on xuo. That was super cool. Some ridgebacks.. rides add diversity and makes ppl pretty.

More pure black... most players favorite color is pure black.. i wasnt even allowed dying my rr clothes pure black.. that kinda made me alil mad in a way. My clothes were pure Black on every other shard, so it cramps my style... which is important in uo.

Lower the time it takes to make mana pots. Its not so long to make but i say after you reach like a skill level where you can make manas, i think they should be made quicker.. Takes too long.

A tracking system on our status page so that the PK's can play hide n seek with the blue kids.

PVP ladder

Player of the week maybe

Ticket prizes... [Layerd Sash, RR Cloth, New Hat, New armor piece] Something new n exciting that you need tickets to get.

Tickets should be applicable to all, ~~~~BUT~~~~ RR weaps only to be won in a large RR weapon tournament.

Roleplaying Staff would help.. a seriouse roleplaying staff member..

Maybe make mining harder.. like, you can mine up broken pieces of shovel or broken pick axe, maybe some coal... just to add some effort.

A new pits.. I find this one tacky and makes us look too "baby," I wanna see blood and corpses Big Grin.

Maybe a orn stone [buy eggs and zostrich hatches] -rare color- would be kool like on old xuo.

Giving all the banned players another chance Big Grin [my gank partner] Sad

yup yup.. thats the stuff off the toppa my head, just tryna help.. peace

Regards,

Scarecrow [Prototype].

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Here you go scare! *Hands over extra large player base!*

duurrr.. Tongue

Btw, i think we just need to send mails and our playerbase will grow easily:p

Rabbi Samild Wrote:Yea I was hoping to get away with being extremely vague on the monster spawns. I'll leave that open for others to comment on, but for monster loot drop, I just feel that spawn loot throughout, especially gold, is too sparse. Intermediate players who don't have GM magery, healing, resist, archery, etc can't just go into dungeons and farm because it's not lucrative enough. So they try to turn to mining (which was bugged) so theres no point in spending all that time mining for rares and smithing is too tough for a new player to do without huge sums of money. Basically, the iron miners dried out because there was no feedback from PVM players who would need supplies from that part of the economy because monster loot sucked so bad.

If I think of anything else to say about that I will.

Comments anyone else?
Think it's a quite good description of the problem. Good thing with loot is that you don't really need a programmer to change it. Maybe mito or someone can do it when he has time.

Now, another question:p Can you give examples of what gold drop you think is bad and to what value it should change? As I understand it, all the drop is quite bad, but still would be good with some examples.

For instance, lower level monsters like orcs and harpies need to be around 100 gold. Drakes, dragons, and daemons should be boosted to random 750-1000, dragons to 1250-1500. Human, elf, and other humansized NPCs need to drop 150-200% of what they drop now. The weakly and well armored minotaurs in Yew crypts are an excellent example of a balanced drop. It takes an EV, some blades, and decent arrow count to kill, but they drop a good amount of loot for the effort it takes to kill them.

Hunting just needs to be considerably more profitable to make it worth the time. More later.

Regards.

*takes credit for minotaurs* I changed their drop rate like 3 times to get it to where it was a good spot.

I honestly think balancing has been done a lot on monsters. I'd like to see more done for crafting. Hunting shouldn't be the only way to make money for a new player. I've seen people complain about the monster loot forever and it has been looked at and tweaked a good deal in my opinion. Of course there will be stuff that gives shitty loot and you simply don't hunt that. People have quoted numerous times making like 40k an hour with runes and taking some time to find good drops. Crafting gives half or a third of that much gold. I agree it should be lower cause crafts can be macroed but not that much lower, you still have to spend extra time obtaining resources on top of that.

I TOTALLY agree with Scarecrow, give some color shits to the server.
And Vulcan, maka, when I started hunting I just quit hunting. Im now more into fishing/crafting to get money. Loots are really bad..! How can an ancient wyrm drop less than 1k??

Quote:Quote:
Originally Posted by Kepi
Well, personally I want to make mining spots Random. Right now I can easily get a full oceanic in a few mins with that bug but i would like it to be fixed or maybe Maka did it that way...

Fixed, restarting server as we speak.

Tyvm Taran, Im really pleased that you stay around to fix important things.
And like Maka said, Taran saves the day once again Big Grin!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.