Black Widow
Chu Ko Nu

Added:
Verite Chests
Gold Chests
Shadow Chests
Silver Chests
Bloodrock Chests
Abbatoir (Altar that u see at mage shops)
Superior Dragon Blade (Made from the finest dragon blood n scales to celebrate the return of Shadow Mages)

Does the superior dragon blade do extra damage to dragons..?

I doubt so, could ask Taran about it though .. At the moment I see it the same as Serpent Tongue and Blood Tentacle, still undefined.

Does serpent tongue not do damage to serpents? There are good ways to make these weapons useful hunting tools while keeping them useless for pvp, some ideas have been discussed in the suggestion forums, but Taran really does have a lot of scripting on his hands. It'd be nice to see the blood tentacle leech hp, the serpent tongue deal real good damage to serpents, and the superior dragon blade doing real good damage against dragons (all carefully balanced and tested, of course). This would add some depth/dynamic to both hunting monsters and pking hunters. Just my thoughts Wink

I didn't even know that some custom weapons should do extra damage to certain monsters. This was kind of weird to me since I remember only fixing so silver would do extra damage. I just double checked and it's still only silver that deals extra damage to certain monsters. You will still get an effect when hitting the right monsters with a slayer weapon (as it's called) but you don't deal extra damage. This is something I'll have to fix and I'll check out the other weapons too.

Nice, can we get heavens fury and soul of vampire done too?

Personally I don't want to add them but if Eru wants to go ahead I'm not going to stop him unless they are overpowered.

Might be possible to sell armors then Tongue Increase melee reduce spell ^^

Oh well, there's no need for them actually, just thought of it for old time sake .. But it will increase requests for other weapons like drows blade n bow fiery death etc .. :p

qiqi need other green deco if can

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Added more

Send me a pm if you have in mind what you need