Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New peak.

hahahahahah. Silverwolf, i remember you, let me find some pics from back in the day. O man i remember i used to bash u so bad =P

Cole Wrote:and fix my 1000 ms + ping! Tongue

Anyhow, i'm very glad INX is doing so well - it reflects the work that was put into it.

i agree i need ,my 1300 average ping fixed and at good times 500ping, cause once we hit the 300 player base mark and every1 is active and in 1 place, i wont even be able to move let along login

good work!

haha for real eh, i never thought about that... the lagg will get abit worse but, i find now that i reformatted, i have no lagg troubles at all.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

KSE25rs Wrote:hahahahahah. Silverwolf, i remember you, let me find some pics from back in the day. O man i remember i used to bash u so bad =P

Are you talkin bout them pictures of An eskimo dude with a wolf hat on, if so put that shit on the forums lmao. That was mad funny. There was another one of me too recalling in the middle of the city, where are those!?

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

I have a picture of Kimi Raikkonen winning the world championship, i can post that up.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

ScareCrow Wrote:I have a picture of Kimi Raikkonen winning the world championship, i can post that up.

Rolf lolz *choking his morning coffee* :lol:

Darkness crush me down like edge of broken dreams.
Sylph winds blows hard and painful, frozen my soul.
Lightning strike down ripping flesh of my bones.
Rain unforgivingly wash away my hope for tomorrow.
Sound of storm echoes die and the end silence.... .

Silverwolf Wrote:Are you talkin bout them pictures of An eskimo dude with a wolf hat on, if so put that shit on the forums lmao. That was mad funny. There was another one of me too recalling in the middle of the city, where are those!?
LOL, I loved that picBig Grin

If it realy exists like 250+ player on this shard, I HOPE when the "macro-period" is over, atleast half of them will turn red, or atleast be pvp oriented.

I cant remember last time i was in a toureny where we had like +100ppl participating eheh, or atleasy +20 ppl in occlo at once.

Dont worry about that, Im already pvping and I got some really nice fights

such as.. 8vs8 at destard
.. 5vs15 at the brit bridge
.. 4vs5 on our island (Hateful Targets)

etc.. I am usually recording them but if I die while recording, its pretty hard to follow everyone and keep the video really nice.. oh well, if I was a staff member, I would follow pvpers and fraps a bunch of stuff for the shard, do it!

Heh, 275 on right now!