Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stonewall potions

kinda cool, reminds for some reason of the new bubble shield which is gonna be in HALO 3

how could it be 7x7 ?

you only got 5 squares to move on in that one.

the walls are 7x7 but they go in eachother.

theres only 5 "wall pieces" that you can walk next to? =) so you were right the first time.

[Image: 5x5wf7.jpg]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

If we ever decide to add some tweaked version of this wall (that doesn't ruin gank but can actually improve 1v1 duels), then I'd like the walls to be lower, funnier if u can you and the enemy completely while fighting. I'd like it the hight of the duel stone-arenas @ XUO.

Regards,
Hate

Odium Wrote:
pande Wrote:you can only do it if there isn't someone with x tiles of you. and i think the original purpose was so you could wall someone in with you and dump em to death when they are trying to run, not for you to get a get out of gank free card
lol?

if you cant do it if theres someone within x tiles near you it would be hard to surround them with the potion Big Grin, still sounds like a get out of gank free card to me Tongue

errr yea i think i made some typos there...

stone wall potion use 1: using it to run away: you can only do it if someone isn't within x tiles

stone wall potion use 2:wall someone in with you and dump em to death when they are trying to run

i meant i think the purpose behind the pot was use 2, not use 1.

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:i meant i think the purpose behind the pot was use 2, not use 1.

yea. lol or to trap 2 people in a lil block vs 1 person so they cant get around bldgs to make u fizzle

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

Nemo Wrote:yea. lol or to trap 2 people in a lil block vs 1 person so they cant get around bldgs to make u fizzle

I think that ganking is fun when people are running away. It's exciting to hunt them, and its fun most of the time. :] Plus running behind obsticles is also a fun part about sphere pvp, even tho it may not be fun for the gankers who is too slow to follow behind the obsticles Wink

I'd say if two people are closer to you than 5x5 tiles then you can't use it, only if 1 person is that close, so you can't trap (or get trapped) with two people in a small box, because that's pretty much like ruining a lot of the fun with ganking. However improving the ways to have 1v1 duels is great, so thats why I speak for having it as a way to help out to get more 1x1 duels.

Regards,
Hate

yea but remember... (dispell Field) An Grav = bye bye wall piece Big Grin and u can run out through there, i Dunno. this whole thing was just an idea i like the server regarless of the damnned wall pots

[Image: untitled1copyyb3.png]

lol your dead b4 the field is gone or at the same second =)

holding hands <3

you drink a potion and suddenly a wall appears around you? what does that have to do with potions? why not a scroll? it sounds more like a spell than an effect a potion would have

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

for all the people who might think this excist on in-x.

this "special" potion do not exist on inx, and we have currently no plans to implent this. mayb something like this can be added later or some sort of other special potion, mayb in certain events. first lets bring the shard up and then resolv any new issues that might be found.Big Grin

and if we deside to implement a new potion to inx im sure we will take care of the fact that it should not disturb ganking or regular pvp,rp in anyway.

holding hands <3

DeNiro Wrote:you drink a potion and suddenly a wall appears around you? what does that have to do with potions? why not a scroll? it sounds more like a spell than an effect a potion would have

Hehe, that is true, I guess the staffmembers at that server just didn't care too much for roleplayers and everything being logical Wink

Oh well yeah it would be just as easy to do with a scroll, plus more realistic, so IF we add that in the future then I'd say lets use a scroll instead of a pot :]

Regards,
Hate

Hate Wrote:Hehe, that is true, I guess the staffmembers at that server just didn't care too much for roleplayers and everything being logical Wink

Oh well yeah it would be just as easy to do with a scroll, plus more realistic, so IF we add that in the future then I'd say lets use a scroll instead of a pot :]

Regards,
Hate

More REALISTIC?? Ohhh yeah of course IRL wall pots dont exist, but of course wall scrolls do lol...Sorry Hate your wording just made me laugh there :p