• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Im back.

welcome back :evil:

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Thanks to all for the welcome back , also Welcome back to you as well Slif

Few Questions.

So is the server actually online yet?

- If so , I may not be connected for a bit , Recently reformatted my PC and now i dont have a Product Activation Key for XP PRO SP 1 , Cant download the .netframework from the Windows website without being activated which means , no Razor.

If anyone has some ideas feel free to share em Wink

welcome back whoever you are Rolleyes

[Image: dextermorgancq0.jpg]

Dramatic Wrote:welcome back whoever you are Rolleyes

tunamatic, where you been son? people be asking for you

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dramatic Wrote:welcome back whoever you are Rolleyes

needa talk to you Cela my dear.. we have some plans we need to discuss.. if you know what i mean.. occlos gonna need to be guarded :icon_twisted:

Slif Wrote:Doubt if you remember me but I remember you. Plus I'm coming back too... if anyone cares. lol

*cares* Heya Slif Wink

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Cole Wrote:*cares* Heya Slif Wink

Grr.

Tabion Wrote:What an odd coincedence... was just talking behind your back the other day Hix.
How ya been kiddo? Still whining constantly and throwing hissyfits? Gosh I hope so, you just wouldn't be the Hix I know and love without the crying.

P.S. I will never forget our love that burned deeply within our hearts as we held hands killing everyone and making Magus jealous. *kisses*

Oh you are a dead man, I swear to god.

Calm down Magus, you know I love you, there is no need to be jealous. Hix was just a phase I was going through, I don't have the same feelings for him (if you read this Hix I love you and am just saying this to make sure Magus doesn't cry)(Magus if you read that quotation its just a joke)(My love for you is no joke Hix)(I only have eyes for you Magus, Hix means nothing to me)(Hix you are my everything)
... Am I stuck in one of those love triangles?!

Tabion Wrote:Calm down Magus, you know I love you, there is no need to be jealous. Hix was just a phase I was going through, I don't have the same feelings for him (if you read this Hix I love you and am just saying this to make sure Magus doesn't cry)(Magus if you read that quotation its just a joke)(My love for you is no joke Hix)(I only have eyes for you Magus, Hix means nothing to me)(Hix you are my everything)
... Am I stuck in one of those love triangles?!

[SIZE="3"]WARNING: Homo-sex joke below. Sensitive viewers be aware. If you're under 18 years of age - don't read this post ;p[/SIZE]

So it seems.. :eek: Perhaps you three should go visit a motel or something? I've heard they've got rooms for people like you! :]

Regards,
Hate

Hah! That was great.

And Hate, did you mean "Motel?" Wink :p

Hate Wrote:people like you!

I find that offensive!

Anyways, that wouldn't work. They only want me, not each other... stick us all in a room and they will end up fighting to the death for rights to who gets to touch me first.
*wonders who would win*