Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Why is this ?

Odium Wrote:you could also make it blue if you let it help you kill skeletons or somthing Tongue

i tried that...i think its much easier to make a red friend. Wink

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Speaking of which, will animals be able to gain stats and skills? I know on INR I had a chicken with 20 dex, gm wrestling and tactics. For **** fights if nobody knows why, heh.
Anyway I was wondering if this will be possible?

Yes that's possible. We haven't changed that ;p

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Nasir Wrote:Yes that's possible. We haven't changed that ;p

Can we have special chickens that are tameable and are scripted specificly to train up and fight... like special hormonal food and protein feed Big Grin then they get buff and change color depending on their strength etc Big Grin

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

maybe later ;/

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

ehehehe nasir is anxious Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

sounds cool, maybe u can make tours out of that, and make ppl bet too Big Grin

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:sounds cool, maybe u can make tours out of that, and make ppl bet too Big Grin

There were regular ****fights on IN - people are responsible for training their own, and regularly bet on the outcome. The winner of the tournament gets a prize.

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

nice... can u make a new animal maybe? a pitbull? :eek:
would be so cool with pitbull fighting :d

- regards, Fable

I'm not ok with dog fighting. My player chars name isn't Michael Vick.

oki Sad
but this is only a game, no real animals will come to harm :p

- regards, Fable

I was kidding. But no, I like **** fighting.