Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Prepare for battle!...and stuff.

why are u so happy i wont be there? scared of someone pking ur ass all the time?

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:why are u so happy i wont be there? scared of someone pking ur ass all the time?

You're rude, that's why.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

This started off as a serious thread.. why's everyone got to transform a potential discussion into shite?

Ok so back on topic...

On the day of the grand opening is there going to be a quest of some sort? Maybe a big intro quest to start up the shard? Or are we going to get a few days to adjust? Guess this is a Question for Azerael huh

Horacio Wrote:Ok so back on topic...

On the day of the grand opening is there going to be a quest of some sort? Maybe a big intro quest to start up the shard? Or are we going to get a few days to adjust? Guess this is a Question for Azerael huh

Thats actually a brilliant ideaBig Grin

I think it'd be better to give us a few days before anything is planned. People will be organizing and stuff. Nobody will have any weapons or armor or anything for a quest the first day. I suppose you could do a follow the clues type thing the first day. But much more than that wouldn't go too well I'd think.

I suppose we could all just buy iron armor and weapons. Are IN players starting with 0 gp or like 1000 gp? I suppose an iron armor/weapon only tournament might be fun, but if I remember right most of the pvp is magery based anyway. *shrugs*

I like fish, but only if it is cooked the right way. Mmm.

Selling Forges and Anvils, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Looms and Spinning Wheels, 15k Each, 25k for both.
Selling Water Troughs, 10k Each
Help me help you, contact info in my profile.

Hmm will the "new players/people who start from scratch" be given extra skills during the 1st week of the grand opening? Or do they get exact the same skill package as people who will join a month after the grand opening?
Btw i like the quest idea.

Skorpion Wrote:I suppose we could all just buy iron armor and weapons. Are IN players starting with 0 gp or like 1000 gp? I suppose an iron armor/weapon only tournament might be fun, but if I remember right most of the pvp is magery based anyway. *shrugs*

who said it was fully magery based??? obviously weapons and armor play a huge role in our pvp... Big Grin. I mean it is not like mystical weapons or anything exist but 1/2 of the PvP is melee based..

I think an iron armor/ weapon tournament is a great idea

To be honest a tournament isnt really a quest. I was thinking of something along the lines of starting off the storyline of the shard. Seems something to do with the kattan empire. Who knows maybe they are trying to claim a small city (cove, yew, jhelom) to begin growing their army.

n0x* Wrote:who said it was fully magery based??? obviously weapons and armor play a huge role in our pvp... Big Grin. I mean it is not like mystical weapons or anything exist but 1/2 of the PvP is melee based..

I think an iron armor/ weapon tournament is a great idea

phew, i cant stand those all magery pvp shards.

n0x* Wrote:This started off as a serious thread.. why's everyone got to transform a potential discussion into shite?

cause someone is happy over that others cant be in the grand opening after 7-8 months of waiting..
i dont hate u or anything leder, but if u want war, il give ya war:evil: :mad:

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:i dont hate u or anything leder, but if u want war, il give ya war:evil: :mad:

As if you could take Lederoil! He was the best of the best (at staying in guarded zones). There is no way you can touch him!