Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Progress update

evenflow Wrote:No offense but Im surprised that people are still waiting around for this server.

I agree (no offense)

Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human.

IN related population need only a Forum, that's the only place where they can be exactly who they are!! Flaming bastards, and thread humpers :badgrin: The game is only used as a 5 minute entertainment between posts :icon_twisted:

thread humper - i like that term

Rackull Wrote:IN related population need only a Forum, that's the only place where they can be exactly who they are!! Flaming bastards, and thread humpers :badgrin: The game is only used as a 5 minute entertainment between posts :icon_twisted:

Interesting... If I could understand what you meant by the first sentence, I would probably agree with you. But too bad so sad.

Just fixed a few bugs last night, so progress is being made... although slowly as I am currently working alone on it. Big Grin

Sotho Tal Ker Wrote:Just fixed a few bugs last night, so progress is being made... although slowly as I am currently working alone on it. Big Grin

Fancy

keep it up Smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Adovock Wrote:Pain is the only thing that reminds us that we are still human

i always thought it was pleasure all animals feel pain.

wow i love how we get so off topic. Oh yup I just came back and checked up to see how things are and seems like were around 85% and the last 15 are those really slow ones that are annoying. Do we have an estimate time as to when this IN:X will be up and running.

no, im afraid we still do not have an estimate on when the shard will be up.

what i know that remains to be done is the following:

-inr and xuo character transfers
-fix bug tracker problems
-smile

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:no, im afraid we still do not have an estimate on when the shard will be up.

-smile

Big Grinstill here

Pande Wrote:no, im afraid we still do not have an estimate on when the shard will be up.

-smile

So basically a lot of stuff summed up into just a few words.