• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hey, fuck you all.

StuckRajVerWhtvrtfuk Wrote:8====d

8============================D

stop measuring yourselves using equal signs

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

first off nice one pande lol!!!! but anyways for wat ive bin reading on this thread and smokes posts is smoke is not gay!! hes making a god damn fucking point so get ur lazy fucking ass's on this beta to find bugs unless u can absolutly notBig Grin

blackfog what are you still doing here? go party as you said, or what no one has invited you becasue nobody likes you?

easy guys Tongue

I agree with Blackfog. Sm0ke you're not helping more than rackull yourself by spending your days at the duelpits. Moron.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

lol.. i help the gms test stuff when they need help and im dueling because im testing the pvp moron, for example the weapon speed is too fast and reflect scroll is supose to be same time as fs its slower. so if you have any more complaints for no reason please tell me. also i found out that the injection clients on the webite make you crash when you press help/house signs/type [on/ and click on guilds

so stfu dont get mad just because im from xuo and i own'd you in the duel arena idiot face,

-Nero

rofl pwned

smoke Wrote:lol.. i help the gms test stuff when they need help and im dueling because im testing the pvp moron, for example the weapon speed is too fast and reflect scroll is supose to be same time as fs its slower. so if you have any more complaints for no reason please tell me. also i found out that the injection clients on the webite make you crash when you press help/house signs/type [on/ and click on guilds

so stfu dont get mad just because im from xuo and i own'd you in the duel arena idiot face,

-Nero

Lol HAHAHA testing PvP. Everyone knows that the PvP engine is done for a few months already. And Maka has done a AWESOME job to get it back like it used to be on Xuo (sphere).
If you would like to see some bugs which i have made up. Read the bug report from last beta. Your fingers will burn on it!
And another thing, as a 15 year child *Nero* be quiet and go play outside.
Plus, you really think i did not party yesterday afternoon.. Happy hour was awesome again (e.g.)
I'll try to make enough fun in my life, next to work and school. But i can't say being addicted to UO is something which isn't bringing much fun.
When you have fun, you are with people!..

smoke Wrote:also i found out that the injection clients on the webite make you crash when you press help/house signs/type [on/ and click on guilds

finding something the last beta doesnt count this time around... and those issues should of been resolved.

on second thought i spoke to someone about these and they say it might not be the injection clients but something else :/

Thanks,
GM Pande
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pande Wrote:finding something the last beta doesnt count this time around... and those issues should of been resolved.

on second thought i spoke to someone about these and they say it might not be the injection clients but something else :/

i found the fix

and blackfog we dont care about yoru sob sotries once again gtfo noob today i killed you and took your weap/arms hariharuah

smoke Wrote:lol.. i help the gms test stuff when they need help and im dueling because im testing the pvp moron, for example the weapon speed is too fast and reflect scroll is supose to be same time as fs its slower. so if you have any more complaints for no reason please tell me. also i found out that the injection clients on the webite make you crash when you press help/house signs/type [on/ and click on guilds

-Nero

Haha, everything you write is just so patethic.
Simply every example you took has already been fixed since the first beta.

I've tried the duelarena once, and that with fable, so stop brag with bullshit that never happened.

smoke Wrote:we dont care about yoru sob sotries
Who're "we"?

[Image: sigpicc123.png]