Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Desacration of IN

maka Wrote:Seriously, stop posting here. Coldrake has right to be upset that someone stole his scripts and using them to host a server. He has a right to think that everyone that plays on it are morons, and so has everyone else. It's everyones right to do what ever they want to do but you will most likley be judged for it. If you have no intention on playing this shard or helping us out, stop posting here, it's a waste of our time.

/claps

The only thing I have to add is this... I created Imagine Nation, you stole it. All of the decoration, items, scripts, mobs, slogans, logos, everything. And of course I had help from a great staff and some real life friends, but none the less it is all a product of MY imagination. Stealing the files and putting them online 10 years later doesn't bring Imagine Nation any justice. Just because you sit on the king's throne does not mean that you are king.

INX is the unique merger of 2 great communities. The same people who made IN1 the legacy that it was are working on this project. That speaks volumes about how awesome this server will be.

So please, go fuck yourself and your lame IN1 wanna-be server.

Messages In This Thread
The Desacration of IN - by Machelia - 03-20-2007, 09:41 AM
The Desacration of IN - by imported_Slim - 03-20-2007, 10:08 AM
The Desacration of IN - by maka - 03-20-2007, 12:46 PM
The Desacration of IN - by imported_Coldrake - 03-20-2007, 04:36 PM