Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ultima Online: Golden Age project.(IN tribute,Europe).

Hello to the entire old-school gaming community! I want to take advantage of this space to announce an upcoming and significant project as a tribute to this great server. Of course, it will be a European version, and we won't spare any expenses to host both the server and the project's website, where we already have a web designer working.

Currently, the server is in the internal testing phase, and there is no access for players. Although everything seems to be working well, we will make some changes to the PvP event type, and we want to ensure its smooth operation before the official launch.

Soon, there will be information about the Discord server and the server's website. We are confident that we will see the rebirth of the community that Imagine Nation once worked so hard to build, bringing back the gaming style that we, the old-school players, miss so much.

I hope those of you who are truly interested have as much enthusiasm to relive the gaming experience we once had, and undoubtedly, we are going to enjoy it again.

Best regards, and I will use this post to keep updating information. Thank you very much!

Discord link

Messages In This Thread