Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone have a copy of the Source Files for IN?

I was fooling around with the old server a year or so ago, had some fun, was gonna try and learn a bit more about xml spawning and making quests and all that.
But didn't have enough time as i would have liked.

But now i have some free time i would like to give it another go and just fool around, but i noticed the Drop box link for

Statics and artwork (Muls.zip)
Latest world save (without accounts) before the server shut down (Saves.zip)
SQL databases (SQL.zip)
Fixes if you have map or graphic issues like missing artwork etc. or if Razor won't start (Fixes.zip)

at this URL, https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s5nmspn8gjg2j4j/g6mfSTZh-m

is no longer working, Does anyone have a copy of those files that they would post up online some where please?
I really enjoyed this server and would love to bring back memories and log in and run around and check everything out again, Thanks for reading.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone have a copy of the Source Files for IN? - by tranith - 11-06-2017, 01:24 AM
Anyone have a copy of the Source Files for IN? - by Taran - 11-06-2017, 02:02 PM
Anyone have a copy of the Source Files for IN? - by Taran - 11-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Anyone have a copy of the Source Files for IN? - by tranith - 11-26-2017, 08:30 AM
Anyone have a copy of the Source Files for IN? - by tranith - 11-26-2017, 08:32 AM