Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Looks Like I Missed The Party!

Wow, me and another UO buddy got to drinking last night. We started talking about the olden days of UO an IN and we tried looking for some old pics. That lead us to this site. I was soooo cheesed to see I just missed it by a few months.

I used to be in [Daemon] with good ol Mystic Edge and crew. I went way back in that guild (alll the way back to the newb crew we all were in [KOP]...which was Knights of Power, not Kal Ort Por by the way =P

Wow, I miss IN. Good vs Evil battles at Trinny and Serps, badass GMs and custom built decorated houses (who remembers the hidden bank in the painting at our guildhouse on Ameoba Island)?

Just wanted to pop in and say Hello. Made lots of good friends on IN. I'd love to see what ever happened with them.

Me? Oh geez im all grown up now with a boring ass office job, a fiancee, and a mortgage. Actually, speaking of work...I should probably get back to it.

Shout out to all my Chaos brooos in [Daemon]. [Vampire]. [Goblin], and [SIN]....I think [TRU] also kinda belonged on the Chaos side...they were never very orderly =P

Regards,

Corey

aka Horacio
aka Grim

Messages In This Thread
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by Horacio - 12-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by kyleus3 - 12-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by Gang - 12-27-2012, 03:56 PM
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by Mystic Edge - 01-02-2013, 08:33 PM
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by Artur - 01-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by Horacio - 01-09-2013, 09:38 PM
Looks Like I Missed The Party! - by Mystic Edge - 01-11-2013, 11:24 PM