Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The story about the vampire Ronald

[SIZE="3"]Chapter 4 – The Yew Duel..[/SIZE]
Ronald jumped towards Phanatic with his sword, trying to stab him a couple of times in the chest. Phanatic just dodged it with easy, while laughing. All Ronald could think about was “is this the end? Is it over now?”. Phanatic then smashed his Bardiche towards Ronalds longsword, and made it fly away into the air. Ronald said “I’m not giving up that easy!” and started throwing an arrow-spel that he had learned in his days at magery school. Ronald shouted “In Por Ylem” and threw an powerful magic arrow at Phanatic, and it actually hit the vampire! Ronald was so happy! However not long after that Ronald realized that even tho it had hit Phanatic, it did not harm him in any way at all, except for perhaps making him stop laughing for one second. Phanatic made an evil grin and ran around Ronald so fast that he could not even see where he went. He then took a bite on Ronalds neck. Ronald felt so weak, he realized that this must be the end, why in the world did he decide to walk to Trinsic and Yew all by himself? Was it really worth it? That was the last think he thought about before he fainted, out of loss of blood.

[SIZE="3"]Chapter 5 – Waking up..[/SIZE]
Ronald woke up, thinking to himself “am I still alive? Where am I? Did I manage to beat him after all?”. It was dark, and very uncomfortable, he was in some sort of box. How am I getting out of here? Was the next thing that was on Ronalds mind. He began punching the sealing of the box, but it did not help, it almost felt like if something heavy was above the box. His armor was not on him anymore, but he did manage to find his sword, and with it he managed to slash a hole in the box, but as soon as he did that a bunch of dirt fell down into the box. He now realized that he was below ground.

Ronald paniced and smashed the box with the sword so much that he managed to damage it enough to get out. He was all cowered with dirt, but he felt strong, he started pushing the dirt aside as he crawled up towards the ground. As he was about to give up he got up to the ground. It was night, he looked around, to realize that he was at the Yew Graveyard, he had been buried! Alive! Or so he thought..

[SIZE="3"]Chapter 6 – The end of the story.[/SIZE]
Ronald began walking away from the graveyard, but then he heard laughter all around him, coming from every direction. Out of the shadows came several dark figures, walking towards Ronald. What is this? That was the only thing Ronald could think about.

The dark figures now stood in a ring around Ronald, and one of them came closer to him, and said: “Hello, I am Galdor, the leader of the Vampre guild. You are now one of us. Phanatic saw something in you, strength, and at the same time courage, that is something we could use in our guild of vampires”. Ronald was stunned. He tried to speak but his throut was filled with dirt, so he had to cough for a while first, but then he said “Have you guys turned me into a vampire as well?”. Galdor nodded and said: “You are now one of us brother, here is your death shroud, ride with us, feed from the living, and fight by our side!”.

Ronald was first angry that Phanatic had turned him into a vampire, but he then realized that now he could experience all the places he had wanted to see, and he would not have to be worried at all about being attacked, because with all these brothers around him, and these amazing reflexes, he could both be a powerful warrior and see the places he had wanted to see!

And so ends the story of the vampire Ronald... the young boy who wanted to see a couple of towns and dungeons, but that ended up being a vampire. Who knows, maybe, just maybe, if you are all alone in the dark sometime, you may spot some dark figure on the road, and just maybe that dark figure will be the man this story was about, the vampire named Ronald..

The End

Messages In This Thread
The story about the vampire Ronald - by imported_Ronald - 02-12-2010, 07:30 PM
The story about the vampire Ronald - by imported_Ronald - 02-12-2010, 07:46 PM