Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Equality

So I have been exploring the world and it has come to my attention that there isn't equality on this shard. I'm going to be straight up about this.

[Image: guildbank.jpg]

[Image: guildfence.jpg]

[Image: holidayvillasign.jpg]

[Image: housecoloredsignwithfen.jpg]

[Image: ledhouse1.jpg]

I will explain all screenshots now.

In the 1st one, Inochi has a guild house RIGHT NEXT to a bank, which i'm pretty sure they can bank from within the house. Scare, Tech and Myself tried to buy a static in Occlo a while back and was told "it's too close to the bank", well looks like that rule only applied to selective people.

In the 2nd screenshot notice how there is a FENCE in front of the door, as it was understood there are to be NO FENCES allowed, there is a DOOR for a reason. Again i'm guessing this rule only applies to selective people.

The 3rd screenshot shows a custom house with a colored sign but NO GUILDSTONE. When I tried to buy a colored sign BOTH Muto and Malik told me I needed a guildstone, they said they'd check into this after showing them both Theo's house, but no response. Another rule applied only for selective people.

In the 4th screenshot, this static (i'm guessing it's a static) has 2 fences infront of the house and u cannot teleport over the hedges like the other hedges also notice the colored sign and no guildstone (I pressed ctrl+shift).

Finally in the 5th screenshot you will see lederoil's house, nothing really bad when u just look at it but I noticed there are a lot of teleporter pads in the center of the house (unless they are not teleporter pads) but I was wondering if they are teleporter pads where do they teleport as this house is 1 floor. More SS's of this house can be found in 80 swords house contest.

What's even more funny is i gotta say there is a common owner for all of these so i gotta ask how can one man afford all of them? Smells and reaks of something fishy going on here... Also besides rabbi who else could be that rich? As far as I know items weren't transfered over from IN or XUO sooo it remains a big question as to how this one person can get all of this and all the items in them?

I don't even think Rabbi has any part in the above, and he got rich by A BUG that got fixed (aka sheep wool) and got to keep all his money? lol i'm pretty sure if me scare or tech did that we would have been jailed lmao.

It also reminds me of when tech hunted a set of Xtreme Fire Armor (fire color, Xtreme AR) reported the bug and now his Xtreme set turned to a red xtreme set.

Funny how things work on IN:X and how "Rules are meant to be upheld", you guys should call it "We enforce rules on selective people" cuz honestly it's a bunch of bs, ESPECIALLY the static bank s hit.

This my people is what they call equality on IN:X

P.S: Reminds me of the Just Do It escapade with Odium lmao, guess he had followers?

Messages In This Thread
Equality - by imported_LudaKrishna - 08-14-2009, 09:23 PM
Equality - by imported_Ryuuku - 08-14-2009, 09:44 PM
Equality - by smoke - 08-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Equality - by imported_Ryuuku - 08-14-2009, 10:34 PM
Equality - by imported_LudaKrishna - 08-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Equality - by imported_Ryuuku - 08-14-2009, 10:50 PM
Equality - by imported_LudaKrishna - 08-14-2009, 10:58 PM
Equality - by imported_Gang-Bang - 08-14-2009, 11:45 PM
Equality - by imported_ScareCrow - 08-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Equality - by smoke - 08-15-2009, 12:28 AM
Equality - by imported_Shade - 08-15-2009, 12:43 AM