Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

If you can not see or move in our Deathmatch area read this.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I got the same problem as you with solen hive (i also use a older client), I think it might be moved away from a mapfile to the client in the later patches.

Your problem is not related to the .mul files we got. It is that you lack the map for solen hive. And i think it sadly could have been moved away from the original mapfiles to be included in the client ;/.

I have not done any reserch on this. And the problem i described above was much easier to narrow down as they couldnt see any trammel location at all.
And since felucca and trammel look exactly the same it was a easy fix to simply copy the felucca map and make it the trammel map. I do not know any other location that look like solen hive Wink nor waht the mapfile should be called to trick the older clients[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Messages In This Thread
If you can not see or move in our Deathmatch area read this. - by imported_Odium - 04-07-2009, 04:29 PM
If you can not see or move in our Deathmatch area read this. - by imported_Theo - 04-07-2009, 08:49 PM
If you can not see or move in our Deathmatch area read this. - by Eighty Swords - 04-07-2009, 11:18 PM
If you can not see or move in our Deathmatch area read this. - by imported_Odium - 04-08-2009, 12:02 AM