Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Surprising End. Or So One Thought...

When My human companion Vicious was Captured, he over heard what became a 'lead' to the whereabouts and location of the Ancient leader of Plague.
I have been seeking The leader of the Nosferatu for months now and...
Still nothing. We've torn that cave inside out.

We decided to search the cave one last time, for revenge, to fulfill the oath we took together.

Vicious was 15 or 20 paces behind me and My torch had gone out. It was Darkness, Black. I then felt swift air come up from my feet, and the floor drop out from under me. It was cool and damp, and a steep slope I was going down. Vicious was calling out, and I screamed for him. Never to see him again.

When the slope came to a stop, I was spit out into what looked like another world. It was bright and snow was falling, and the ground was a couple hundred yards away. There was a group of what looked like humans below me.. They had obviously been expecting me.

Upon landing, It felt like I broke every bone in my body. I couldn't move. I could barely see Black and Blur, and snarls is all I heard. Two men were ordered to lift me up, I screamed in pain. They held me up, in front of who was obviously the leader. They were clearly not human. Whatever they were, the leader was staring me down in the eyes and spoke, "I have been expecting you Darken". I was confused.

I began having flashbacks, of pain and pleasure. Family and friends. Times of war and times of peace. It felt like my head exploded when I started to see blurs again..but then they slowly focused. I began crying out. The 'man' before me was no man, he was the Leader of the Nosferatu. He was, My Father. I felt Lethargic. It made no sense, but thinking in shades of gray, it made PERFECT SENSE.

I knew this was the end.

He demanded, "You are no longer my son. "But a threat to my throne". "I'm sorry". He spoke something in a tongue, I didn't quite understand. And a bag flew over my head, and a Stake drove into my heart....
And that was it.

I am nothing but a wondering soul, a pile of dust. Lost in the lands to be forever forgotten. My mother's Amulet fell off of my neck, and sunk into what was left of me. Ashes. I was beginning to enjoy the urges I was feeling, being plagued, my hunger. It was all taken away with a swift blow, then it all came clear, and I was re leaved of the darkness and torment that had haunted me. I was especially glad of the after-life ahead. Never to be bothered again.

It was the end of Darken....

Or was it?

I began wandering around, and continue to wander as a helpless soul, through the lands I have always wanted to travel, but have never seen. I have seen places that are so Beautiful, places that should be ripped off the face of the world. Places of Honesty, and places of Chaos.

Danke.

Messages In This Thread
A Surprising End. Or So One Thought... - by imported_Darken - 12-10-2008, 12:52 PM
A Surprising End. Or So One Thought... - by imported_Darken - 12-10-2008, 08:09 PM
A Surprising End. Or So One Thought... - by imported_Shade - 12-11-2008, 10:20 AM