Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Disclosure of the dimudu manuscript.

-DISCLOSURE OF THE DIMUDU DOCUMENT-

Name: Dimudu parmlenii
Age 72- historic.
Time of death- 23:54
Cause of death- old age/illness.
Oddities- single drip of blood. Cause: none found.
Conclusion: Natural death.

The work of Dimudu parmlenii may he rest in peace:

-

I, a historic and long time guardian of the library named Dimudu parmlenii must tell of something grave.
Yesterday i stumbled upon a book that i had not read before, it rested under one of the cellars chests.
This book had no author and also no imprint of the library. On the front was a silhouette of a man on one leg holding his head in his arms.
The man was bald, pitch black and his face that of a skull. On the lower right corner was the text "im deus an mortir"
The translation seems off and spells out "A mortal god" In sader, I am not sure if this is correct for backwards in the vampire language it spells out "Mortals have no god"
At first it let not confuse me untill i read the first paragraph titles "nuem siset" translated from sader this means "nameless ones" and backwards from vampire it is "knowledge of old"
This could not be a coincedence that this book was written in two ways wich greatly inspired me to translate it in complete.
I will write here the memo of my findings and hope that i will be able to hand my knowledge to the people around 2007 august.

Page III>

I found out a bit about the essence of this books writing, it seems to be a most interesting collection of praise to a unholy device of some sorts.

There exists an ancient text telling of creatures from unknown dimensions and amazing contraptions.
One of these contraptions is the time crafter, a device known as the denimus.
Some swear upon it to be the most evil object in all universes, and some declare it the vehicle of god.
Supposedly this device is now kept deep under the ground in sosaria where it last appeared.

The most suprising is that the vampires of all beings.. see its existance as evil, and the ancients declare it godly.

Page IV>

I have read the most interesting tales of this document, they are alike myth yet some seem very familiar.
One of the tales was about a large beast of fire, it carried flaming weapons around and was so large that even a well equiped band of knights would be no match for it.
Also tales of strange creatures known as imps and gnomes and gigantic beasts from other worlds..
In the vampire language these creatures are all labeled as monsters and in the ancient as servants, very strange.

Page XVII>

I have now gotten alot more info on the unholy device called denimus, it seems it has the ability to send things trough time and dimension.
Wich is the reason strange creatures pop up and anomalies take place in history.
It seems that the ancients embraced this device as their god and used it to evolve to the extreme untill they became so powerfull that they decided to use denimus to find a new galaxy.
Wich is the exact way how denimus moves around! When civilisations abusing it become to powerfull they take themselves and denimus to other worlds where other beings again find and abuse it.
No wonder some call it their gods when it is something that systematically evolves species.
I still wonder why the vampires declare it to be evil..

Page XXV>

I am digging deeper into the texts and i have found the most strangest thing.
In one of the paragraphs the sader translations says something completely different to the vampire version.
The actual lines are these:

Bar ichud salva.

Midu ter bakau shed vudimsad em rad lun babu.
Menemeton de ter majed ter sumi denimus ter shaddu em bei gar e sa bei ki.
Meru midu lem ter vasat ter mudi ren sa ter kidum ter vas e sei.
Ba uduk e ustir mashedum ihb udu ter udu.
E ter ad e sau ater ter mashebog arr ed e zu ed baul.
Ter e baul e na she ed e zu ed denimus.
Har mikud ed zuzu e tar e sosaria de e ter eru edis.
Alu Jem ma sau e sau ed.

I have translated them both from sader and vampire for you to read below.

Sader:

The ichus lords.

It all started on V*27 the three moon eclips.
The Nemeton device known as Denimus was going mad and lightning filled the gas sky around it.
they were wrong to have opened the final key for our universe was but small and knew no time.
Soon they were in their true form witnessing the light of a thousand gods laying them to dust.
Then the dead of old in the universal tree judged them and cast them into the void.
But the void would not accept them and casted them into denimus.
Therefore they were revived into the world of sosaria among a few other survivors by the wrath of the universal tree.
In wich they long for one thing only. Expansion.

Vampire:

Ichus are nameless.

I walk amongst them in my thirst but cannot become full.
I find them amonst my skin but cannot become whole as they are darkness.
They are definatly not from here but they attend our kind and feed upon our wealth.
They are sure to be from another realm they are sure to be as Mugesham (a vampire god of travel).
Gobesham (a vampire god of wealth) gives them pleasure and they are gamblers of fate.
They are said to come from the sky as wraiths, but are we really alike?
Are they not uzuz? (the vampire god of the bloodline) Have they not a rah? (unknown, must still find the translation for rah)
If they die will they die?

As you can read you can in no way combine the texts, it is a completely different tale.
This book is amazing, i am now reading a part of a myth about a so called "floral Prince"

Page XXXX

Ok, my findings on the floral prince are alot different than i had expected, it is not a tale of something dark. Sadly.
The strange thing this time however is that both sader and vampire translation are exactly the same.
I will write it down below.

-

Once in the gardens of sim (much later became the forrest of caboth) once sat a young sage of 18 years, one with the power of a master.
He was an orphan yet accepted in the school of metameci the oracle who swore him to be his son and his name Sidel. Wich means flower.
He was wise but had a single weakness. He was in love with another man named Guzen, the apprentice of metameci.
When Metameci heard this he struck down guzen who had serviced their people for many years and the great guzen was slain.
Metameci would not explain himself and called sidel down to the garden to test his loyalty.
Sidel became enraged and letted the emptyness in his heart devour him and struck at metameci who captured sidel and casted him into denimus.

Denimus took Sidel to a thousand years and nor time nor space could ease pain.
Sidel remained in the garden untill he was surrounded by flowers that had growed trough the spring.
He had not once gone into the city to meet the sons of sons.
Untill one day he met one man named lord lone, who had a striking resemblance to guzen, and was both the prince and commander of the edin forces.
Lord lone visited the garden often and befriended sidel who fell in love with lord lone.
Lord lone however would not have him.
Sidel joined lord lone's force and fought in many wars untill lord lone abandoned his army and announced to ride denimus.
Sidel was praised for his valor in war and was offered a kingdom, then enthroned himself upon the centre of edin and became the peace prince of what is known as central (a monk planet no larger than a city)
Soon his rule adapted to the likeness of the monks.
One day denimus was said to have returned, Sidel most happy about this news took the first trip back to edin to meet lone.
Lord lone however would not have him.
Sidel became deeply sad and could not understand why lone would not have him.

(note from translator: Sources in its age said that lone reported having met the future and it had changed his mind.
If this included Sidel is not sure, it could have been a reason he was not accepted to meet lone.)

Sidel soon in rage over his rejection entered denimus and took it and himself to an unknown place.
Lord lone then fell into war with a undead plague that had rised on edin followed by the entré of new dark lord Alhazad.

Sidel lost in time, lost in space what had become of him.

-

This prince of central named flower also shows up in a tale about the same ichud also translated as ichus in the last myth in the book.
Wich i will translate below:

(Translaters note: vampire language is all jibberish, only sader translates it into something readable)

"It is said that anger and abscense of rah (that strange word again) once watched anzu (Translators note: normally two words but this time spelled together, individually they mean "sky" and "others") and became dark, and lo darker than any they be"

Line 2:

"And one among, flower hath seen anzu and smiled upon him"

Line 5:

"Then flower said i have no rah" (Translators note: the word agian)

Line 11:

"And many they are and many they have and flower was made one among many princes"

Line 23 (last line) :

"Kacha and buer and stolas (Translators note: Stolas : teacher of astronomy and plant properties. Most likely referring to the floral prince) and daku and ara princes unholy anzu is great"

-

So as you can read, alot about th
I w oh wh wha

-

*here the writing ends and a drip of blood is found.

Messages In This Thread