Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Blues healing greys in GZ

If you're gray [criminal] any blue player ressing you will also go [criminal]. I know this because someone called guards on me, and then ressed me probably hoping to call guards on me again to grief me, but I called guards first, getting us both killed, and he got looted by randoms. It was quite satisfying since I had no loot to begin with.

If they're karma gray, a blue won't become criminal for ressing and healing. PK'ers and karma gray are using blue "agents" to heal or loot corpses within the guarded zones, or using blue guildmates to trap players by casting walls within guarded zones to block them from the safe areas so the PK'ers can kill them from the outside. There's not much we can do to stop that behavior, but the healing is silly.

One day I intend to be karma gray, because it's where I want the character's RP to sit. I'm totally aware of the disadvantage. And this is what I'd like to see: If a blue player heals a karma gray player, that blue player becomes karma gray for 5 minutes, not [criminal] gray. That way guards can't be called, but blue players fighting the gray player can put a stop to their currently untouchable agents. Blue players shouldn't be able to cancel out the penalty of karma gray players being attackable with their consequence-free assistance.

Another option would be to lose karma for healing a red or gray player, but that's kind of extreme because a lot of people's karma would suddenly plummet thanks to the heal spam that's in PvP at the moment. I think a 5 minute penalty is better.

Messages In This Thread
Blues healing greys in GZ - by Thenu - 03-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Blues healing greys in GZ - by sm0ke - 03-26-2012, 10:43 AM
Blues healing greys in GZ - by Thenu - 03-26-2012, 11:26 AM
Blues healing greys in GZ - by por corp wis - 03-26-2012, 12:52 PM
Blues healing greys in GZ - by Siren - 03-26-2012, 02:08 PM
Blues healing greys in GZ - by Felonious - 03-26-2012, 10:13 PM
Blues healing greys in GZ - by Eru - 03-27-2012, 09:59 AM
Blues healing greys in GZ - by Falstaff - 03-27-2012, 11:30 AM