Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vendors

I agree with Shadow I started late and was not lucky enough to have a static but shadow was nice enough to let me place Elkan the vendor in his static FREE OF CHARGE! making just one vendor area is lame and everyone does it i like it the way it is not because i have a good location for a vendor but its unique and the way the encomny is right now hunting is the best and fastest way to get gold "On a reguler basis" sure having a vendor helps but right now ive had logs on elkan and have not sold 1 log everyone wants regular logs useing the hall of commernce thread you can get what you have for sell out there alot quicker then having a vendor i think it shoulkd stay the way it is i have not heard the first new player conplain about not having a good spot to set a vendor up we have alot other bigger problems to deal with then vendor spots and when it comes to the encomny no one understands this more then I im a merchant thats how i make my living everyday seeing what is "hot" quick sells what trades people are working on and i dont really seeing the vendor issue being that big of a problem for new comers besides I am one of those lucky players and i dont really have to worry with gold placing my vendor in brit did not make me rich hard work treating others with respect and building a good rep for my guild as myself ive helped every new player i see i give a set of armor to or spen das much as a hour or two helping them get use to the shard and yes i am tooting my on horn I work hard. thanks Crad.

Messages In This Thread
Vendors - by Shadok - 12-02-2011, 08:16 AM
Vendors - by Lamby - 12-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Vendors - by Emerald - 12-02-2011, 08:04 PM
Vendors - by Eru - 12-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Vendors - by Shadok - 12-05-2011, 12:01 PM
Vendors - by Shad - 01-02-2012, 10:33 PM
Vendors - by Craditz - 01-03-2012, 04:00 AM
Vendors - by Makaveli - 01-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Vendors - by Gang - 01-08-2012, 03:40 PM