Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Call it what you want

I'll say this flat out.. Staff needs to be more active.. I don't understand why whenever things start going good for this server and we hit a peak in player base, the staff seem to think were well on our way and that all our problems are solved so they can just stop whatever they are doing.. It doesn't work like that. I'm not even just talking about hosting and opening up events.. How about some active staff to answer pages every once and awhile? How are we supposed to "make our own fun" when we have questions about a new hunting spot or new items and nobody is around to answer them? Also when there is 4 people active on the server it doesn't hurt to lend a hand to 1 of those people just once, to restore the faith a little bit. Me and Shifty have both had a long list of ideas on how to make this shard a much funner experience not only for new players but for the old veterans, but we're not going to write 5 pages to just have to staff toss it away and overlook what we have to say.

If there is any interest in what we have to say please let me know, otherwise I won't bother giving my opinion again and typing as much as I just did. Just to touch on the whole hosting aspect, which everyone seems to argue over.. When NEW players come to this server and log into pits the first thing they see is 6 people afk standing around.. a short run through any town, whether it be Brit, Occlo, anything and not one active person in sight.... Do you really think that person is going to waste their time with a server like that? If staff refuses to be online and get too comfortable having that power then temporarily block their account or take that gm away from them until they decide they have more time and try out new staff.. There are a handful of loyal players on this shard who are active for a better part of each day, why not give them a chance? I guarantee things would change if you tried something new and opened your mind to a new staff member or two.

I hope the staff doesn't see me as bashing the server. I want it to be a great server and have lots of active players, but seriously feel that some changes need to be made.. Staff aren't the only ones with good ideas and I feel that the players need to be heard a little better and taken a little more seriously.. I'm not sure how you can ask us to donate if you won't even hear our suggestions and take them into serious consideration.. All the veterans of xuo and in I'm sure have lots of great ideas from servers of the past. In all I just had to get a few things of my chest and whether or not staff listen to any of this I have said my piece..

Menace

Messages In This Thread
Call it what you want - by imported_Menace - 04-28-2009, 11:38 PM
Call it what you want - by Eighty Swords - 04-28-2009, 11:42 PM
Call it what you want - by imported_LudaKrishna - 04-28-2009, 11:44 PM
Call it what you want - by smoke - 04-28-2009, 11:45 PM
Call it what you want - by imported_Shade - 04-28-2009, 11:57 PM
Call it what you want - by imported_MadMan - 04-29-2009, 04:36 AM
Call it what you want - by imported_Rabbi Samild - 04-29-2009, 06:35 AM
Call it what you want - by imported_Lederoil - 04-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Call it what you want - by smoke - 04-29-2009, 12:39 PM
Call it what you want - by imported_Odium - 04-29-2009, 02:22 PM