Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Razor] Bales of Cotton to Bolts of Cloth Macro

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]instead of for 6 and for 5 i have a better solution sadly i cant see my macro as im at work. but basically...

create 2 diffrent macros
- one to create threads from bales
- one to create cloth from threads

the first one
loops untill you got 5 threads
when that is true it executes your second macro
and have a check fot the sysmessage "the world will save in ..." if thats true it do a pause for 20sec.

then the second macro kicks in and play till -> sysmessage you create a bolt of cloth..

(this would prevent your macro from going berserk during worldsaves)
when thats true it start macro nr 1 again

you should also execute a healthcheck macro in your regular macros if your not macroing at home
that checks for health and if less than 100 say guards use bandage till health = 100.

executing other macros within your macro is one of the most powerfull and usable thing u can do in razor, also the sysmessage chek is simply awesome aswell[/COLOR]

[Image: ginzodium.jpg]
holding hands <3

Messages In This Thread
[Razor] Bales of Cotton to Bolts of Cloth Macro - by Eighty Swords - 04-06-2009, 03:26 AM
[Razor] Bales of Cotton to Bolts of Cloth Macro - by imported_Odium - 04-06-2009, 08:20 AM
[Razor] Bales of Cotton to Bolts of Cloth Macro - by Eighty Swords - 04-06-2009, 02:08 PM
[Razor] Bales of Cotton to Bolts of Cloth Macro - by Eighty Swords - 04-19-2009, 06:23 PM