Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Colors Dye Tubs

Lol even if it sounds kinda like AoS then just place one mob that spawns like once-twice in a week and just add a random rare dye tub to the loot. Without such stuff as hearts and so on. That will be 100% spherish;pp
Cos i personally wouldn't like to see it spawns so often. 1-2 times per week would be fine, at certain time ofcourse, not randomly. It would bring people there. Cause maybe colors arent that rare here, it still worths at least 100k+, and would be kinda unfair if some guy could kill it alone/with bunch of friends without risk that anyone could come/steal loot/kill em, etc.
I know that lately staff doesnt like certain spawn time, cause they want to make ppl just check spawns as much as possible, not just log in to kill the mob and log out again. But with that low population we just dont have any hot spots, noone kills xtremes anymore, cause you can die so fast/loose ur stuff, and there are alot of alternative places to hunt now. I mean weak mobs what drop like 1k and constant spawning is definetly better than xtreme dragon which spawning once in 30min, cant be provoked, can kill you in 1 second, and requires 20bs+1-2ev scrolls to kill. So its just impossible to find people. With 100++ ppl i dont have anything againest random spawning times. But now to bring all the population together certain time would be better. That way we maybe could reach 30ppl peak , not just 10-15 all the time:/

Messages In This Thread
New Colors Dye Tubs - by imported_Ryuuku - 01-25-2009, 07:36 PM
New Colors Dye Tubs - by imported_Rabbi Samild - 01-27-2009, 06:05 AM
New Colors Dye Tubs - by imported_Ryuuku - 01-27-2009, 02:59 PM
New Colors Dye Tubs - by imported_Gang-Bang - 01-27-2009, 03:55 PM
New Colors Dye Tubs - by imported_Ryuuku - 01-27-2009, 04:24 PM
New Colors Dye Tubs - by imported_Jiraiya - 01-28-2009, 01:04 PM